Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Join the Accenture Finance team and you will play a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help CFO clients. Improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization.
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on delivering value and implementing world class capabilities to become a High Performance organization, applying innovative combinations of strategy, organization, process and technology, in the areas of Liquidity and Cash Management, Financial Risk Management, Treasury operations and Total Working Capital.
We are currently looking for innovative professionals with strong strategic thinking and practical experience in Shared Service design & implementation from consulting/advisory firm or/and multinational company to cover a position of Integrated Operating Model / Shared Services Transformation Advisor based in Barcelona.
As a strategic IOM advisor, you will be expected to:
- Support our European practice in developing & selling opportunities related to operating model design and transformation (Shared Service)
- Deliver projects related to Shared Services implementation & transformation of the overall company operating model to more effectively support company’s business and customer needs.
- Work closely with our industry and client account teams to identify and support the development of operating model concepts.
- Support our clients in answering the following questions:
- How can we (as a company) reduce the complexities of a diverse, global, digitally disrupted operating model through new organizational models and structures?
- What are the core competencies of the Corporate Center, Business Units and the Business Shared Services in an integrated, optimized organization?
- What innovation opportunities are possible in the organization, processes and technologies by leveraging Integrated Business Services (“IBS”)?
- Actively participate into driving innovation and developing assets for our practice (ie. tools, whitepapers, partnerships, etc.)
- Take an active role in the F&EP community growth: training, experience sharing, participation in company & marketing events.