Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Join the Accenture Finance team and you will play a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help CFO clients. Improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization.
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on delivering value and implementing world class capabilities to become a High Performance organization, applying innovative combinations of strategy, organization, process and technology, in the areas of Liquidity and Cash Management, Financial Risk Management, Treasury operations and Total Working Capital.
We are currently looking for innovative professionals with strong strategic thinking and practical experience in working capital initiatives from consulting firm or/and multinational company to cover a position at Managerial or Consultant level in our Global Center of Excellence based in Barcelona.
As a Working Capital manager / consultant, you will be expected to:
Lead and execute working capital optimization projects for all Working Capital components (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Inventory) with an end-to-end vision:
- Execute Working Capital assessment, identify gaps with leading practices, define business case & operational recommendations to drive working capital benefits.
- Develop work plan and identify savings leveraging a driver-based approach and industry benchmarking data.
- Drive Working Capital transformation initiatives with a focus on value realization and capabilities development sustainability applying innovative combinations of strategy, governance, and organization & process redesign and technology alignment.
- Manage operational reengineering efforts in policies, end-to-end process governance, organizational structure, performance measurement and reporting visibility, incentives programs, and technology alignment.
- Manage client relationship at executive and operational level throughout the various phases of the project.
Participate to business development activities: Design project proposal, prepare and participate to client meetings bring subject matter expertise.
Actively participate into driving innovation and developing assets for the Working Capital practice (ie. tools, whitepapers, partnerships, etc.) in collaboration with other Accenture departments (ie. Analytics, Digital, Industries and Technologies).
Take an active role in the F&EP community growth: training, experience sharing, participation in company & marketing events.