Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00492580 00492580_es
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients include the largest and leading organizations worldwide - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Travel Industry Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve how the Airline, Air Cargo, Hospitality and Travel Services industry segments are managed, and how they evolve to better serve their guests and clients. You’ll affect what passengers purchase, how they purchase it, and how our clients respond to the demand. By joining Accenture’s High Velocity ERP team, you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology- High Velocity ERP
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions? If yes then High Velocity ERP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader!
As an SAP Travel Senior Manager, you’ll often be:
• Solving key business problems and challenges by architecting SAP solutions tailored for the needs of the Travel industry and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
• Advising organizations on how to pivot to the “New IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT with specific focus on S4HANA and MRO solutions.
• Overseeing the end to end implementation of SAPS4HANA solutions for advanced planning, procurement, logistics and warehouse management processes, as well as for MRO and direct operating cost management business cycles.
• Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in the areas of Supply chain transformation, Procurement, MRO and direct operating cost management.
• Helping to develop and expand the High Velocity ERP consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
• Called upon to apply your solid understanding of Supply chain solutions and disruptive technologies, including the following:
v Supply Chain Management experience with SAP S4HANA, SAP ECC, SAP S4HANA Cloud Edition, Ariba Upstream and Ariba Downstream modules.
v Deep experience with two or more of the following modules: Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Warehouse management, Plant Maintenance, Ariba.
v Deep experience with one or more of the following solutions: SAP MRO, iMRO, SAP Flight Order.
v Excellent client facing skills and working with clients for the following types of activities: business process design, key configuration workshops, GAP identification, RICEW identification, Functional Design, Test Planning, Test Execution and Deployment.
v Deep experience leading project teams in an SAP Supply Chain or MRO environment.
You will have experience with most of the following:
• ERP and Supply chain strategy and roadmap design
• Knowledge of underlying table structures in SAP ECC and S4HANA.
• Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
• Application of design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
• ERP advisory services
• Different ERP technologies and trends
• Experience of enterprise architecture
• Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
• Deep experience within one or more of the following industries: Airlines, Air Cargo, MRO, Hospitality, Travel services.
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
• An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
• Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
• Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
• Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Antes de aplicar tienes que leer y aceptar los términos y condiciones de la Declaración de privacidad de reclutamiento y Contratación de Accenture.
He leído y acepto los términos de la Política de privacidad de Accenture
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.