Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Número de oferta: 00451969 00451969_es
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the most admirable companies in the industry - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of Aviation and Travel Services companies to improve customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and adapt business processes. By joining Accenture’s Travel team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Products Travel- Aviation Practice
Are you ready to join our Aviation practice to help clients navigate the challenges of an ‘always on’ economy? Do you want to re-imagine how Airlines seamlessly integrate all their IT components to become a connected digital enterprise? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented Digital technology solutions?
If yes, then the Travel group is the place for you to hone your expertise as you build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you’ll continue to develop yourself, learn from leading industry engagements, maximize your strengths and further build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Travel business, you’ll often be:
• Supporting definition and implementation of leading edge Digital solutions and services for the airline industry
• Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide Digital transformation programs
• Helping to define Digital technology roadmaps and solutions,
• Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients,
• Leading packages of work to analyze client integration requirements with a wide range of industry specific and legacy systems such as PSS systems, RM and distribution systems as well as leading digital products.
• Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
• Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
You will have experience with some of the following:
• Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
• Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
• Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
• Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
• Delivering an excellent omni-channel experience for customers and enterprise users alike
• Different technology architectures and trends
• Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
• Digital Airline/Travel Marketing, Merchandising and Sales
• Airline/Travel E-Commerce
• Digital Customer Service in Airline/Travel industry
• Airline and Airport Operations
• Airline/Travel Business Processes
•Mobile and Wearable Technologies
• Customer Data Management and Analytics
• Technology Architecture and IT Strategy
• Experience with Airline/Travel software applications and technologies (Passenger Service Systems, Global Distribution Systems, Airline/Travel e-Commerce platforms)
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
• Experience within the Airline/Travel industry.
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
• Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
• Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
• Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
• Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.