Why join Accenture?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
You will join Accenture Technology which provides services spanning a wide range of technologies and helps to transform businesses on behalf of our clients. Digital and cloud technologies are changing the way our clients do business and are transforming the operating models and infrastructure at the heart of their operations. You will be part of being at the forefront of this evolution: helping clients outmaneuver competitors by delivering high performance services – with a relentless focus on adding greater value to their business.
Right now, we are looking for senior cloud architects, who want to join our clients’ Journey to cloud activities in Denmark and the Nordics. Those journeys cover both the public- and private cloud scope and will allow you to deep-dive into various aspects of the cloud universe.
Currently, our Nordic Cloud/Infrastructure consulting team consists of over 100 dedicated employees that will provide you with all the know-how and tools that you need.
We have these tasks in store for you
- Develop cloud architectures, blueprints, and infrastructures
- Drive and manage high-level cloud designs and strategies which support a robust technology solution, considering both business- and technical requirements
- Identify opportunities to upsell
- During client meetings motivate upsell reaching account upsell target
- Support new sales / opportunities / RFP’s
- Work with CAL, Sales, Solution Architects to build new opportunities
- Drive large scale transformation and migration activities
- Drive, supervise, and review cloud technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Take relevant training and cloud certifications
- Support our clients across all project phases of public- and private cloud solutions
- Reviewing and supervising cloud/infrastructure and data center design components
- Develop cloud- and data center transition and transformation approaches
- Advice our clients on cloud computing
- Develop Cloud solutions with not only our clients but also with relevant vendors/alliances
- Keeping informed of market leading cloud and data center technology trends
You in a nutshell
- 10+ years of experience within datacenter, infrastructure, and cloud area
- Experience with practical cloud implementation preferred (hands-on)
- Relevant cloud architecture certifications (e.g. Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Proven track record of growing and managing accounts
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Azure DevOps, infra-as-code, automation
- Private cloud/data center experience (e.g. within server, network, or storage management)
- Datacenter migrations and transformation experience
- University degree is required
- Can contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Fluent in English; knowledge of a Scandinavian language is preferred
- Ready to travel within the Nordics if needed
Investing in you
When you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Denmark DK.email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NJ - Florham Park
Salesforce Technical Lead - 3879277
Posted 1 day ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Testing Automation Consultant South
Posted 1 day ago
USA OH - Cincinnati
Contract Svcs Delivery Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.