SAP Finance consultant to Accenture’s Nordic SAP Business Group
Do you have a passion for transforming businesses with the newest technologies and making them data-driven companies? Are you looking for a place where you could combine your business consulting skills with technology strategy know-how? Then our roles as SAP Finance consultant in our SAP Business Group are a perfect find for you!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture and help us deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Take this opportunity to develop your skills and build an extraordinary career. You will play a key role in transforming organizations and communities around the world. Let there be change!
About our Nordic SAP Business Group
Accenture and SAP have a longstanding relationship that extends more than 40 years. As the leading Nordic SAP transformation partner, we work with SAP end-to-end from product innovation to development and delivery. Together, we are revolutionizing the future of business through major SAP transformation programs with some of the biggest companies.
Within our Nordic SAP community, we work with the newest SAP solutions and offerings such as SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, SAP CX, Ariba, SuccessFactors, SAP BTP and SAP RISE.
We are now looking to expand our community at scale and are looking at candidates for several positions and seniority levels.
To read more about our SAP Practice, visit us at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/sap-index
What’s in it for you:
- Work with some of the biggest SAP clients in large global implementation projects.
- Be an integral part of innovative SAP transformation projects.
- Significant development opportunities and support for progressing in your professional career.
- Rich opportunities to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills.
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization, including implementation methodologies, knowledge databases, industry leading add-on software, expert network and benchmarks.
- A dedicated mentor to guide you during your work with continuous feedback.
- Being part of our culture and core values in a truly human work environment.
- Utilize your functional and technical expertise in SAP Finance and other, by analyzing, designing, and implementing business processes supported by SAP best practice solutions.
- Utilize your Industry expertise in the field of SAP solutions to deliver client value as a professional individual and as part of a team.
- Take part in our highly engaged and diverse global network, for collaboration and delivery.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Help clients’ sustainability agenda through SAP transformations.
- Be a valuable member of our Nordic SAP Finance Value Tower and contribute to thought leadership, competence development, and sales initiatives.
SAP Finance Nordic Value Tower
Curious colleagues working within SAP Finance - We are a fantastic and diverse Nordic team consisting of around 60 colleagues in 5 countries and we are growing steadily.
What do we do?
Accenture provides a full range of SAP-based services and solutions for the Finance organization leveraging SAP Financials, which provides a complete financial management solution for a broad range of industries. SAP Financials is the leading enterprise software solution for accounting, financial reporting, performance management, and corporate governance.
Our SAP Financials solution helps clients leverage the full range of SAP functionality for finance transformation. These SAP capabilities center around six key components:
Financial Accounting & Operations (covering FI module, Real Estate and Travel Management)
Optimize our client's accounting processes based on the implementation and/or the upgrade of the SAP FI module
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) (covering CO module and SEM / Business Objects)
Ensures that our clients can significantly measure and drive value from the planning and control cycle
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Financials
Optimize our client's investment, project and asset management processes
Treasury and Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
Significantly improve effectiveness and efficiency of our client's treasury operations, safeguard their liquidity and ensure that financial risks are both identified and effectively managed
Industry Specific Financials
Implement specialized SAP functionality to support clients in industries with highly specialized financial accounting and processing requirements such as insurance, utilities and the public sector
Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Combines profit-driven business concepts with new SAP technology to increase compliance efficiency and bring profitable insights into core business processes.