Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, and that is why we love it here! Now you have an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture’s HR team! We are looking for a new talent to join our Talent planning & operations HR team as a Talent Planning & Operations Partner. You can be based in Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Norway or Sweden and you will work towards our Nordic organization.
Work you will do
As a Talent Planning & Operations Partner you provide an insights-led approach to analyze, manage, and forecast talent flow to meet changing business dynamics. The purpose is to enable the business to make effective supply/demand balancing and affordable talent planning decisions by inter-connecting talent metrics.
- Investigate and evaluate results and analyze data to provide insights and support for supply/demand-related processes and chargeability management to HR Service Delivery Lead, Services HR Partner Lead, and the business
- Connect talent metrics and reports to define supply and demand action points in collaboration with Talent Futurists and Services HR Partner Leads (e.g., anticipate and address skills shortages, excess capacity and supply / demand imbalances before there is a negative impact to the business)
- Create and develop capacity plans that are affordable, executable, and business-relevant
- Forecast key supply and demand metrics to support dynamic talent decision making
- Collaborate with Talent Scout and Talent Connector Lead on supply / demand balancing
Interested? Make your move and apply now. Please attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and encourage you to apply now. For more information about the position, please contact maria.ukura@accenture or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
We are looking for an analytical problem solver with:
- Data driven mindset and ability to lead with data
- Detail oriented, proactive, and structured way of working
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Engagement and interest in working with talent management and data
- Fluent English skills, Scandinavian languages are considered a plus
- You can be on consultant or specialist level
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.