Do you have a passion for transforming organizations, with the latest technologies, as part of the data driven future of talent and culture? Are you looking for a place where you could combine your Talent and Organization experience with SAP know-how? Then a role as a Transformation consultant in our Talent and Organization practice could be a perfect fit! Take this opportunity to develop your skills and build an extraordinary career. You will play a key role in transforming organizations and communities around the world. Let there be change!
Transformation consultant (SAP) Talent and Organization
In your role as a Transformation Consultant in Talent and Organization at Accenture, you will
- Collaborate with business leaders to address their talent skilling needs and position their organizations to deliver better business outcomes
- Help IT leaders transform the IT function to achieve operational excellence and close alignment with business strategy
- Play an integral role in innovative SAP transformation projects
- Develop operating model designs and execute HR process redesign to support our clients in aligning with strategic direction determined by overarching business strategy
- Create value-driven HR strategies that link enterprise business strategy to the HR function to support our clients in aligning business models with the strategic direction determined by overarching business strategy
- Leverage your functional expertise in Talent and Organization topics and encourage large scale organizational change through developing understanding of employee change impacts and how to address these by creating relevant employee journeys
- Apply insights and knowledge to help clients navigate their dynamic business environments, whilst optimizing their businesses and leveraging their talent
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent growth opportunities and support for professional career development
- Great opportunities to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox as well as technical and professional skills
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization - including methodologies, knowledge databases, expert networks, and benchmarks
- Inspiring and talented colleagues to work alongside
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Early leadership roles with an overview of engagements and sub streams
- Work alongside our clients in their organizations and drive comprehensive, meaningful, and transformative projects
- Help our clients’ sustainability agendas through SAP transformations
About the Nordic SAP360° Value approach
At SAP within Accenture, we embrace a 360° Value approach to play a leading role in our new go-to-market approach. This includes:
- Innovation & Storytelling: Focus on infusing innovation into our delivery and bringing inspirational storytelling and purpose-led vision into the overall delivery experience for our clients
- 360° Value Focused: A 360° value approach throughout the transformation journey, focused on unlocking multidimensional value across e.g., financial value, sustainability, and experience
- Compassionately Collaborative: Bringing the best team on the planet to every client moment, with ONE Accenture mindset and go-to-market approach
- World-class Tools: Leveraging our key global intelligent tools
- Industry-specific Content: Deep industry content and leading practices used to accelerate our clients’ value realization
Who we are looking for:
You’re a transformation consultant with experience across strategy and management consulting projects at a reputable firm serving large-scale clients. You appreciate that strategic success is contingent on the people and organization agenda, and you feel highly motivated to own the data-driven future of talent, leadership, and culture together with our clients. You are also able to craft, sell and deliver programs.
- Experience in consulting connected to talent and organization topics such as, organization design, HR transformations, talent strategies, or HR processes
- You have solid transformational change experience (stakeholder assessment, change Impact analysis, organization design, user journeys and employee experience, communication planning & tools, training support and business readiness)
- You have proven ability and a track record of SAP implementations and understand their dependencies, whilst demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- You are an analytical problem-solver with strong business acumen
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English
- Proficient in English and one of the Nordic Languages
About Talent & Organization
We partner with our clients to help them transform their businesses through the power of technology and the scale of our capabilities. Join our Talent and Organization team and help leading organizations unlock their potential whilst delivering innovative work as part of your outstanding career with Accenture.
Our Talent & Organization professionals, situated within our Strategy & Consulting practice, support our clients to:
- Drive Organizational Change as part of large-scale business transformations
- Build and lead talent strategies that incorporate future talent needs
- Create and implement new operating models to meet our clients people agenda and achieve their business needs
- Improve organizational performance through coordinated HR services
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 620,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Posted more than 1 month ago
Insurance Consulting Professional, Copenhagen
Posted more than 1 month ago
Experience Transformation Practitioner
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.