Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture is ServiceNow’s #1 and Most Comprehensive Partner. We are:
- 2019, 2020 Global Partner of the Year
- 2020, 2021 AMS Partner of the Year
- 2019, 2020, 2021 EMEA Customer Workflow Partner of the Year
- 2019 EMEA Partner of the Year
- Top ACV Influencer (2015-2019)
- Only Global Elite Partner awarded customer and employee workflow badges, the highest designation in ServiceNow’s partner program
We support large and complex organisations across all industries around the world to step up to deliver the workplace of the future or enabling service delivery across the whole enterprise. We deliver Enterprise-wide Transformation, bringing together IT, HR, Customer, Risk and Core Business Operations.
If you want to work for a firm that is leading its way in providing the clients with disruptive solutions to realize the complete potential of the ServiceNow platform, there is no better place than Accenture.
In addition to the huge opportunities of learning while delivering, we also provide you with ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow Business Group in the Nordics in FY22. Join our team as a ServiceNow Consultant and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge!
- Developing long lasting client relationships throughout engagements
- Effectively managing key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Facilitating workshops or meetings to gather requirements, presenting, and validating solutions and test the interpretation of the client’s needs
- Demonstrating solid insights in designing ServiceNow solutions
- Delivering scalable ServiceNow solutions following best practices
- Demonstrating experience with working with one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (e.g. ITSM, CSM, HR, ITOM, SecOps)
- Understanding and having experience in driving process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using automation
- Acting as a mentor when required by supporting other less experienced colleagues on the same engagement.
- Support end users and clients with best practice information around ServiceNow implementation.
- Regularly providing feedback into best practice and the practice knowledge base
- Contributing to the development of opportunities and providing input to grow our business
- Industry and project experience of 4+ years with ServiceNow
- Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others
- Experience working in an IT Service Management (ITIL) / Agile/ DevOps environment
- ServiceNow CSA and/or and Implementation Specialist certified.
- Prior experience from working with international teams (this role is in the Nordics)
- Fluency in English language
As a person you have
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced global environment
- Respect working in culturally diverse teams
- Creative and solution oriented.
- Work permit in either Sweden, Finland, Norway or Denmark
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ServiceNow Platform Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Digital Tech Developer Sr Analyst
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.