Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! You now have the extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture M&A and Private Equity. If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training, cutting edge technology and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
About M&A and Private Equity
High-performance organizations are those that continually renew and energize their portfolio of businesses – Accenture M&A and Private Equity is advising clients on exactly those topics. In the past years, we have advised clients all over the world on projects that span both the buy- and sell-side and cover all phases of the deal lifecycle. Our projects vary from target screening, portfolio strategy and pre-deal assessment/due diligence, to corporate and business strategy and post-deal merger integration planning.
When joining our team, you will become part of a network of M&A professionals across Europe, Asia and North America, and already from day 1 get to work with our teams to support world-leading clients solve their most critical challenges. Our team will help you learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Work you will do
In our team, you will:
- Solve complex client business problems by applying quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
- Make, build, and sustain trusted senior client relationships in the C-suite
- Take responsibility for selected workstreams/entire programs and oversee junior colleagues (depending on seniority)
- Use the famous "consulting toolbox” to structure and communicate solutions in a way that can easily be understood
- Review project deliverables and present findings to the client
- Develop knowledge of prevailing trends, financials, and operational drivers across multiple industries
- Be part of high performing, multinational teams, learning from and supporting each other develop every day
- Engage in internal Accenture initiatives of your choice to foster collaboration and support growth, such as recruitment efforts and mentoring junior colleagues
- Contribute to business development activities, including opportunity identification/qualification and proposal development/presentation
Be an active part of our practice to further develop thought leadership and communities of interest in Denmark and across the Nordics
Who we are looking for
We are looking for candidates, who have:
- Master's degree or equivalent, with excellent academic performance
- 2-5 years of experience from a top tier or boutique consulting firm, Big 4 or through an “in-house” consulting / business development role (e.g., Group Strategy, Group Corporate Development)
- Experience of the M&A lifecycle (e.g., commercial/ IT/ operational due diligence, merger integration)
- Project management experience overseeing junior colleagues (depending on seniority)
- Proven experience in relationship building and sales activities
- Experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural teams in complex engagements, delivering high-quality output in short timeframes
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead meetings, presentations and workshops. Confidence to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner
- Passion and drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in technology and digital solutions
Work and language requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and preferably Danish (or another Scandinavian language)
- Primary work location will be in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Mobility and flexibility to either work physically at an office (client or Accenture), or in a virtual “home office” is expected. This requires you to both have a high degree of flexibility for travelling to our clients cross Europe or working with international teams virtually from your home location
What is in it for you
In addition to a competitive basic salary, you will have an extensive benefits package including 30 days of vacation per year, access to app-based fitness classes and mental health courses, and private medical insurance.
In addition, joining our team will provide
- Great opportunity to develop your business acumen and professional skills
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation to ensure your career continues to progress
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization
- Inspiring colleagues to support you and a lot of fun activities
Interested? Make your move – apply online by January 9th 2022 and attach your CV, grade transcript, and letter of application in English. Applications without all required documents will not be reviewed. We look forward to receiving your application. Starting date is flexible, and the interview process (incl. case interviews) will be conducted in end January / early February 2022.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Experienced Digital Risk & Compliance professionals for Strategy & Consulting
Posted 4 days ago
Data & AI Strategy Consultants og Managers til 2022
Posted 23 days ago
Technology Business Management/FinOps Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.