Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! You now have the extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in Accenture’s CEO and Enterprise Strategy team focusing on Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy. If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training, cutting edge technology and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
About Growth, Pricing & Corporate Strategy (GP&CS)
The GP&CS team is part of our CEO and Enterprise Strategy function and supporting our clients in determining their next winning strategy by reimagining products, services and assets. We offer clients support with accelerating their measurable and sustained growth through business unit and corporate strategies, go-to-market strategies, pricing strategies, digital strategies enabling growth, as well as growth led turnarounds, including Enterprise Operating Model transformations. Our projects have a wide range of industries and clients, and there are also possibilities to work with M&A and Sustainability Strategy related projects.
When joining our team, you will become part of a network of professionals across Europe and already from day 1 get to work with our teams to support world-leading clients solve their most critical challenges. Our team will help you learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Work you will do
In our team, you will:
- Solve complex business problems of our clients by applying quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
- Use the famous "consulting toolbox” to structure and communicate solutions in a way that can easily be understood
- Make, build, and sustain trusted senior client relationships
- Manage selected workstreams and lead junior colleagues to enable them to perform their best and enjoy their work
- Be responsible for project deliverables and present findings to the client
- Develop knowledge of prevailing trends, financials, and operational drivers across multiple industries
- Be part of high performing, multinational teams, learning from and supporting each other develop every day
- Contribute to business development activities, including opportunity identification/qualification and proposal development/presentation
Who we are looking for
We are looking for candidates, who have:
- Master's degree or equivalent, with excellent academic performance
- Demonstrable experience of full-time experience from a consulting firm, in-house consulting or internal strategy role (e.g., Group Strategy, Group Corporate Development)
- Experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural teams in complex engagements, delivering high-quality output in short timeframes
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact and capability to lead meetings, presentations and workshops. Confidence to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner
- Fluent English is required, a Scandinavian language would be highly advantageous
What is in it for you
In addition to a competitive basic salary, you will have an extensive benefits package including 30 days of vacation per year, access to app-based fitness classes and mental health courses, and private medical insurance.
In addition, joining our team will provide
- Great opportunity to develop your business acumen and professional skills
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation to ensure your career continues to progress
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization
- Inspiring colleagues to support you and a lot of fun activities
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and grade transcript in English. Applications without all required documents will not be reviewed. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed on a rolling-base. We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Organisation Strategy Consultant / Manager - Operating Model, Business Transformation and Organisational Design
Posted 24 days ago
Experienced hires to Accenture’s Nordic M&A team
Posted more than 1 month ago
Accenture is looking for professionals to join our Customer Sales & Service Practice team within Accenture Strategy and Consulting in Copenhagen
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.