Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Security. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security life cycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyber attacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security life cycle.
Work you will do
As a Security Delivery Lead you are responsible for service management activities for assigned client base, resulting in positive customer satisfaction, eventual contract renewal and ideally clients willing to act as a reference. You are “the voice of the customer” and as such are responsible for ensuring the other operational delivery functions, PM, and Sales where appropriate, understand their clients’ requirements, their priorities, and their requests to not only provide a consistent high-quality MDR Service, but where continuous improvement is built into the operating model.
• Manage and maintain a trusted relationship with clients
• Serve as a subject matter expert of all offerings; ensure scope of contracted services is clear to clients
• Managing the overall on-boarding plan and updates for assigned customers
• Drive improvements in client satisfaction and be accountable for the quality of service delivered for clients
• Provide a clear and regular update to clients on action items, including proposed actions and dates to closure
• Responsible for addressing underlying problems affecting one or more of assigned clients
• Receive and coordinate customer enhancement requests with Product Management and enter into relevant system for prioritization and evaluation
• Receive and coordinate customer reported bugs/issues with web portal with Development
• Overall accountability for transition success building best practices for the service management community
• Work closely with the Sales Specialists, providing updates and up-sell opportunities to the relevant account leads for each account
• Leverage the most effective and efficient service from the delivery teams for each assigned client
• Produce consistent, high quality service reviews on a monthly or quarterly basis that demonstrate quality and continuous improvement
• Maintain/track client details using Customer Vault
• Coordinate major/out-of-scope customer requests, requiring the purchase of Help Desk Tokens
• Escalation-point for internal teams for unresponsive customers
• Receive and coordinate reporting requests, assisting with high level design of reports where required
Who we are looking for
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Customer Account Management or Project Management with exposure to network security concepts
• Minimum 2 years of experience dealing with and resolving customer issues – you are comfortable with being face to face with the customer
• Experience in services management working with large enterprises
• A master’s degree in relevant field (or minimum 12 years of work experience)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Danish)
• Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
• Ability to identify areas needing improvement and develop appropriate action plans
• Ability to lead from the front and perform project management tasks
Above this we also appreciate if you thrive on change: we lead our industry from the front by constantly evolving our service offers and delivery approaches – you will also become an integral part of this process. We also appreciate an entrepreneurial attitude: We want to create an environment where great ideas can be realized and we depend on our people to bring these forward.
What is in it for you
• We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
• Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
• We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
• Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
• Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, you can contact our recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.