Are you ready to put your skills and abilities into practice? Come join Accenture and let us help you create the perfect foundation for a career within technology consulting.
Right now, we’re looking for graduates within:
- Application Development and Software Engineering
- Technology Program and Project Management
- Technology Architecture
- Test Engineering and Testing
ANNE, M.SC. IN DESIGN AND MECHANICAL SYSTEMS AND FORMER GRADUATE: “My career in Technology gives me the opportunity to help our clients solve complex problems. But just as rewarding are my Accenture colleagues that inspire me and provide an environment where we help each other grow and utilize our different skills.”
4 ways we’ll help you succeed and develop as a graduate
At Accenture, we invest heavily in developing your professional skills. More than just a first step, we’re ready to help you turn your passion into an exciting career journey.
1. You’ll receive ongoing training that extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly.
2.You’ll learn from day 1 as you’ll be part of solving the most complex technology challenges for our international clients, transforming their business.
3. During your graduate period, you’ll go through an intense learning process – with a buddy and people lead helping you figure out exactly how to develop your career. Want to be a consultant, a specialist or a generalist? In Denmark or abroad? The sky is the limit.
4. While at Accenture, we offer you social activities like our Corporate Citizenship, Women's Network, Parent at Accenture, Environment Group, Mental Health Ally program and Pride and Cross-culture. We also have a lot of social gatherings such as Friday Get-Together once a month, office parties and events with your team throughout the year with a focus on personal and professional development.
What will my workday as a graduate be like?
You’ll be an integral part of our projects and play a role – as you learn – in helping companies accelerate their enterprise transformation with innovative technology services to deliver lasting value. You may:
- Understand, design and develop large integrated IT solutions
- Work side by side with clients to understand and meet their needs
- Identify and document gaps between requirements and IT capabilities
- Test advanced technology architectures
- Configure standard solutions and build interfaces between systems
- Work closely together with colleagues in our delivery centers in e.g. India, the Philippines and Latvia throughout an implementation project
NICOLAJ, M.SC. IN ENGINEERING, CONTROL AND AUTOMATION AND FORMER GRADUATE: “It’s so awesome to collaborate with people from so many different backgrounds and to see how everyone supports each other by applying their various skills and strengths. If you’re considering a career within the consulting industry, Accenture gives you the perfect opportunity to learn and create tangible value in the real world!”
Your uniqueness is our strength
Despite what you may think about the consulting world, you’ll never be reduced to merely a suit and tie here at Accenture. In fact, we encourage you to be YOU and bring your unique personality and skills forward. Why? Because that’s exactly what allows us to promote innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
We welcome you into a diverse organization with room for flexible working conditions and different cultures and personalities. Here, you’ll be part of a truly international environment where we collaborate across borders to succeed.
We hire for passion and train for skills
What we’re really looking for is curious minds – new colleagues who are open-minded and ready to learn. Since you’ll be working with our clients, you need to be able to work creatively and analytically with others to address complex problems and focus on finding the right solutions. If that’s you, you’ll fit right in. Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Are finishing up your bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or another discipline related to information technology – and can show us solid results from your studies
- Have a strong IT and tech interest that you wish to develop further
- Are fluent in English
- May have knowledge on programming and/or software development – or would love to learn more about e.g.:
- Languages like Java, C#, Python, .NET, SQL / PLSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Frameworks like AngularJS and ReactJS, serverless, microservices, etc.
- How to use programs like Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Windows, IOS, Jira, etc.
- How to understand agile delivery, cloud hosting, UI/UX design, automation, SOA/webservices, etc.
- How to use platforms and customizable solutions: SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Google, AWS, MS Azure, Splunk, Jira, Confluence, Qlick sense, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
Ready to shape the future?
Then submit your application now. We are hiring for our offices in Aarhus and Copenhagen.
Please make sure to upload the following documents:
- Cover letter and CV
- High school, B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. grades
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Transformation Consultant (SAP) for Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Posted 2 days ago
Technology Service Lead for Public Service & Health (HPS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.