Accenture Salesforce is hiring a Senior Salesforce Professional to join our Technology team.
Be ready to shape the new!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Are you ready to join Accenture’s Salesforce practice and help our clients identify opportunities to accelerate their Salesforce skills? If yes, then our team is the place for you to hone your expertise and build your reputation!
As a Senior Salesforce Professional, you will work with our Salesforce clients to tackle complex business challenges and solve them through business improvements. You deliver innovative solutions using Salesforce to ensure your customers are successful. You enjoy working with multiple teams to bridge the gap between business problems and technical solutions. Your knowledge of business processes and Salesforce make you a trusted advisor to our Salesforce clients.
By joining Accenture’s Salesforce Business Group, you will become part of a team which includes experts in various Salesforce Clouds (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud to name a few) and Salesforce Solution Architects. You will become part of the winning team as Accenture happens to be the leader among Salesforce implementation partners, which now amounts to more than 22,000 Salesforce experts worldwide and is still growing.
You will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic, and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools, opportunities, and the right network to establish yourself as innovation leader.
Accenture Salesforce Business Group consists of a team of approximately 30 dedicated, highly motivated, passionate international consultants from 12 different countries, who have been working on building up the Salesforce Practice in the last 5 years supporting our target clients.
Here you will have a chance to be part of a start-up like team, with hands-on exposure to the most challenging and most complex projects in the Nordic Market as we support clients that are the top 20 enterprises, mainly in Denmark and Southern Sweden. Our Accenture Salesforce Methodology and other relevant trainings will provide you the right framework which fast and smoothly provides quick wins and early value. The relationship in the team is exceptional and we support each other resulting in fast growth and challenges that match your qualifications.
As a Senior Salesforce Professional in our Salesforce Business Group, you will be:
- Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com
- Design and develop low-code and pro-code solutions on the force.com platform, including Apex, Lightning Components, application integration and data migration
- Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops, and delivers key components of technology solution
- Contribute the growth of the practice through though-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
YOU IN A NUTSHELL
We are looking for a Salesforce wizard who can check most of the following boxes:
- You have a deep understanding on the Salesforce platform – both on a technical and functional level
- 4+ years of experience implementing solutions on the Force.com platform
- Understanding of system and data integration architecture and a strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Waterfall
- Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer, and any Technical Architect certifications highly preferred
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- General passion for technology trends, such as Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
- Keen interest in working with our clients to innovate new solutions
- Interest in undertaking project delivery roles, such as delivery lead or functional lead
- Understanding of Technology Innovation and Ecosystems
- Well-developed analytical skills with insights on key methodologies, approaches, and market trends in the industry
- Ability to work and travel freely within the Nordic countries.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access, and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Denmark DK.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Market Development Director- (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Austria, Germany or Spain)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Are you Accenture's new SAP Sales and Distribution Consultant?
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.