Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
You will join Accenture Technology which provides services spanning a wide range of technologies and helps to transform businesses on behalf of our clients. Digital and cloud technologies are changing the way our clients do business and are transforming the operating models and infrastructure at the heart of their operations. You will be part of being at the forefront of this evolution: helping clients outmaneuver competitors by delivering high performance services – with a relentless focus on adding greater value to their business.
We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow practice in the Nordics. Join our team as a ServiceNow Consultant and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge! We are willing to offer you ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
You will mainly be working with our Danish and Nordic customers and of course together with your teammates.
We have these tasks in store for you
- Developing long lasting client relationships throughout engagements
- Effectively managing key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organization
- Facilitating workshops or meetings to gather requirements, presenting and validating solutions and test the interpretation of the client’s needs
- Translating and communicating complex terms into simple language
- Demonstrating solid insights in designing ServiceNow solutions
- Delivering scalable ServiceNow solutions following best practices
- Demonstrating experience with working with one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (e.g. ITSM, CSM, HR, ITOM, SecOps)
- Understanding and having experience in driving process optimization, efficiencies and productivity using automation
- Acting as a mentor when required by supporting other less experienced colleagues on the same engagement.
- Regularly providing feedback into best practice and the practice knowledge base
- Contributing to the development of opportunities and providing input to grow and win businesses
Your qualifications and experience
- Industry and project experience of 5+ years with ServiceNow.
- Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others
- Experience working in an IT Service Management (ITIL) / Agile/ DevOps environment
- Hold a ServiceNow System Administrator certification and/or and Implementation Specialist
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team
- Passion to work in a fast-paced global environment
- Prior exposure of working with international teams, role is in the Nordics
- Fluency in the Danish and English language.
Investing in you
When you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000.
LocationsAarhus V,Copenhagen V
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.