Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What we are looking for?
Right now we are looking for (technical) student assistants within Cyber Security. You will be offered a challenging position with good possibilities for both personal and professional growth together with top professional colleagues in in Denmark and abroad.
Security is one of the fastest growing and most rapidly evolving area within Accenture. We support our clients with a width range of next generation cyber services. Our Security Professionals play a critical role on projects by advising our clients on the best way to protect their assets and ensuring compliance while maximizing the value of their business.
- Currently studying your Master’s degree within Security and are a top performer
- You have a strong interest in Technical & Cyber Security and a wish to develop this further
- You have worked with programming and/or scripting – for example Phyton, Power Shell, or Java.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically with others to address complex problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Danish
- As a Cyber Security Student Assistant, you will support one of our Cyber Defense projects we are running for our clients in Denmark, for example:
- Implementing automatic responses (with SOAR technology) as part of a next generation Security Operating Center (SOC) program
- Designing and deploying security automations for our Danish Managed Security Services clients
- Designing and deploying advanced security solutions within public cloud environment (Azure or Amazon), for example:
- Virtual next gen firewalls / WAFs
- Container security technology
- Technical Cloud compliance policy controls
- Designing and deploying advanced platform security controls
- Deploying / operating SAST / DAST solutions for (custom) application development projects
- Penetration testing / vulnerability assessment
- Project management administration such as weekly reports, pipeline overview, update SharePoint sites, etc.
- Ensure that project documentation is stored correctly in accordance with Information Management guidelines
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Denmark DK.email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.