Accenture Strategy & Consulting Denmark is seeking talented tech, industry and/or business savvy graduates to join us as full-time Consulting analyst between August and October 2021
We are looking for graduates with a strong passion for working in close collaboration with our clients to successfully transform their businesses and advise them on macro and micro trends and impacts. You might have experience with or be highly motivated for working within a specific industry or functional area like Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain or Talent and Organization. You might be interested in building deep industrial or functional expertise and understanding how to solve our top clients’ challenges using technology. Either way, joining Accenture as a Consulting analyst is a great opportunity to kick start your career.
The work we do
As a consulting analyst at Accenture Strategy & Consulting you will work with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results. Our Consulting practice is focused on supporting and delivering transformation programs of the largest companies in the Nordics. That means helping them to develop and improve in functional areas such as Workforce, Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, and Marketing, Sales & Service.
As we are hiring Consulting Analysts within the full breadth of Accenture, please specify in your cover letter if you have any industry and/or functional preferences.
When working as a Consulting Analyst, key responsibilities may include to:
- Structure and perform analysis that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance
- Develop business cases and plans that are detailed, actionable and reflect Accenture's deep industry, technology and business process acumen
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
- Assist our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and leverage the power of Accenture's global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value
- Help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
- Engage with the global Accenture community to foster collaboration and support growth and business development
- Execute the implementation of new business processes and capabilities
We invest in you
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
In addition, you will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. While through our buddy network, your onboarding journey will be made seamless with easy access to how things work and professional and social networks.
If you are interested in developing your career in the world-class environment we offer, then submit your application before January 30th!
We will be evaluating both your soft and hard skills (e.g. social, interactive, presentation, analytical, and basic arithmetic abilities) so preparing in advance will work in your favor.
The interview process consists of three rounds with the first one starting in Week 8 2021.
Following each round, we will provide you with feedback and invite selected candidates to participate in the next round. The last round will be completed during Week 12. We ask all candidates to set aside time for ample preparation prior to each round of interviews. The interviews will be conducted at our office in Copenhagen, but we are looking for people to join us both in Copenhagen and in Aarhus.
Please make sure you upload the following
- Cover letter
- University grade transcripts (Bachelors + Masters)
If these documents are not uploaded, we cannot proceed with your application.
As valuing diversity and unique contributions are at the core of our values, Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and encourages any individual to apply. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Solid academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, understands complex issues, absorbs information quickly, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
- Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Team player and naturally collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can easily establishes trust-based relationships, and gain valuable insights through collaboration
How we are organized
We are looking for Consulting Analysts to join Accenture Strategy & Consulting in Denmark. We are a highly collaborative business unit that is organized into industry and functional practices.
Our industry practices bring the value of deep industry expertise to our clients across industry practices, incl: Products, Retail, Health & Public Service, Financial Services, Life Science, Consumer Goods & Services, Resources, Utilities and Communications & Media.
Our functional practices help our clients build a resilient enterprise by reinventing business functions to support agile innovation and better ways of meeting changing employee and customer needs. Our functional practices cover Workforce, Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, Technology Strategy & Advisory, and Marketing, Sales & Service.
For more information about how we are organized in Accenture Strategy & Consulting, please refer to our website.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
High Tech Strategy & Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Posted 3 days ago
Technology Strategy Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Healthcare Payer/Provider Strategy Senior Manager
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.