Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
- Deliver AWS cloud solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of our client and assist in their modernization journey
- Help translate existing systems and systems landscapes into a proven AWS architecture using e.g. a combination of the 6R migration strategies
- Translation of business requirements into secure, highly available, scalable, and cost-effective solutions that leverage cloud services to meet business objectives
- Contribute to the full development cycle from planning to deployment in production
- Define and document cloud solution architectures including technical detailed design and architectural diagrams
- Deliver advisory on the usage different AWS services and best practices e.g. based on the AWS Well-Architected framework
- Establish DevOps Pipelines and contribute to development activities
- Infrastructure and application architecture on AWS
- Configuration management using e.g. Terraform or AWS CloudFormation to implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Knows or has experience with
- Storage and Databases (e.g. S3, EBS, EMR, RDS)
- Security, Identity and Compliance (e.g. AIM and WAF)
- Network (e.g. VPC and Elastic Load Balancing)
- Container Platform (e.g. Fargate and EKS)
- Compute (e.g. EC2 and Lambda)
- Integration Services (e.g. Kinesis, SNS, and SQS)
- Knows or has experience with 12 factor apps and Cloud Native
- Shell Scripting on Windows and/or Linux
- Microservice Architecture based on e.g. Docker, Kubernetes and Istio
- Integration patterns e.g. Publish–subscribe
- DevOps and agile development methodologies
- Source Control, branching models and DevOps pipelines
- You have higher education in, for example, IT, Technology or Software engineering
- You are Certified AWS Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer or Developer (associate or professional)
- It is an advantage if you have worked as a consultant.Fluency in English is must, Danish is a nice-to-have
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
- Social events and activities with your colleagues
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.