Aligning technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
- 3 - 7 years of experience with data modelling with SAP Business Warehouse or SAP Business Objects Data Services or SAP HANA Studio
- Additional experience in SAP S/4HANA or ECC, SAP Front-end tools (Design Studio, Lumira, WebI) or Big Data technologies such as Hadoop is an advantage
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Business or Engineering, such as Computer Science or Mathematics/Statistics
- Driver mindset combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to clients at all levels, from C-level to shop floor
- Outstanding at team work and with an ability to manage people
- Constructive mindset and solution-focused
- Ability to meet travel requirements in Denmark and internationally
- Good communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English and speaks one of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.