- Documented experience with SAP Sales & Distribution including logistics (LE) configuration, process standardization and optimization.
- Sound knowledge of the End-to-End supply chain processes and understanding of the key integration points.
- Well versed with various distributions and logistics scenarios
- SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management on premise knowledge/experience will be an advantage
- Able to assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Understand the customization and should be able to provide the guidance to technical team, and manage the solution delivery.
- Experience in creating functional designs and ensure top quality delivery to the client
- Documented project experience in at least one full project lifecycle
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.