Technical Developer in Accenture Technology
Accenture Technology is the unit that powers our clients by building highly differentiated new business models and applications services, creating new experiences and driving the use of New IT, including areas like Digital technologies, Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence and DevOps using Liquid Delivery, Liquid Workforce and Agile methodologies.
Our teams help solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies and harness emerging technologies in the Accenture Labs to help our clients invent new technology solutions to achieve real business results.
Accenture’s current clients include 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Java, Java EE, Spring Framework, Python
- Development using TDD, Clean Code, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles
- DevOps with Vagrant, Docker, Chef, Stomach, Git and Puppet
- Frontend development with HTML5, CSS3, REST, Node.js, React.js, Angular.js, responsive design, and more
- People like to work here and we enjoy working. You will work with inspiring and talented colleagues and managers, focusing on a good and inclusive work environment.
- You will benefit from the investments Accenture makes in new technology trends (TechVision, NewIT and DevOps)
- Our employees benefit from courses and skills enhancement internally and externally. We have a strong focus on developing our employees here at Accenture - whether you want to become a manager or a specialist. Each year, a portion of the budget is allocated to each employee who is earmarked for training and personal development. This can be used for training, certification, conferences or other learning activities. You will also have your own in-house career counselor with whom you will have ongoing dialogue and who can guide you in relation to what you have in the future in relation to your development and your interests.
- We offer flexible working time solutions and you will have a good balance between work and leisure.
- Generally relevant development experience in Java, Spring, Python and more
- Frontend development with HTML5, CSS3, and more
- Flexible development projects
- DevOps and micro services
- Good understanding of software architecture, data modelling and data structures
- Preferably also performing technical architects and / or scrum masters
- Experience from setting up environments in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
You have relevant higher education with good results. You are solution oriented, curious; you like to get into the problem and happy to share your knowledge of solving it. We think that you manage to see the bigger picture, but on the same time you delve into the details. You must be fluent in one of the Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian) and English both in writing and orally.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.