Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Interactive Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
The digital revolution is everywhere, and it is transforming how we work and play every day. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? In days of the Corona pandemic, the need for new ways to transact, trade, work remotely, self-service and new ways to collaborate has never been more relevant.
Accenture Interactive is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of Interactive, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! Learn more about us: Interactive Home
Come develop with us
At Accenture Interactive you will drive this revolution. We are the world's largest agency network who creates digital solutions together with the world's, and Denmark’s most known brands. YOU are at the core of our attention. If you have worked within development for 3+ years, we do not need to tell you about what you need as a good front-end developer in 2020, come and tell us instead.
- 3+ years of working experience as Frontend developer.
- Experience from Agile best practices (Scrum, Code Review, Pair programming, CI/CD, TDD, MVP).
- Feel strongly about structured and well tested code.
- Enjoy sharing your work and experience with the rest of the team
We are inviting applications from you who is currently working in Denmark and/or have the relevant permits. Basic level of Danish language skills are also required.
You might also have
- Experience of projects within e-commerce
- Experience from digital platforms such as Adobe CQ/AEM, Hybris, Intershop, EpiServer or Sitecore
- Experience with PWA
- Database knowledge within SQL, MongoDB or similar
- Fluent in English and basic Danish
- Other European languages on business level is an advantage
What is in it for you?
- We are highly innovative and talented people from across the world and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences and your own career coach.
- We offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and health benefits
- We have team after-works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and Kaplan.
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. Give us a shout and come meet us at our office in Copenhagen!
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/dk-en/careers
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
I&D Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Disability: If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Denmark <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.