CONTENT CREATOR AND EDITOR
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Marketing & Communications are looking for a content creator and editor to work with both internal and external communications.
As a content creator and editor, you will be responsible for developing and creating inspiring and engaging content for both talents as well as own people. You will be part of a fun and energetic group of 6 people with different responsibilities within Marketing and Communications and you will work closely together with our Talent Brand Lead to strengthen our employer brand through diverse and relevant channels internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities will be
- To act as a strong sparring partner and execution equilibrist on all projects within our Talent Brand, from conceptual planning to practical implementation.
- To engage in and develop content for internal communication channels and projects.
- To create and develop relevant and engaging content for our Social Media channels and track the impact using analytics tools.
The tasks range widely, and you will contribute on many levels – from strategic planning of campaigns and projects to tactical and practical execution on a daily level. Most important is your genuine interest in how to create great content and engaging communications for in- and external talent.
With a high level of energy and proactive approach to things you find it easy to collaborate with many different stakeholders and you thrive in a diverse team of people. Great and fun ideas come natural to you and you know how to turn an idea into a valid and relevant deliverance. You love to get creative with things, yet you are well structured and love to make a proper project plan to ensure that projects run smooth.
- Relevant communication – or marketing background with a focus on digital media/Social Media/internal communications.
- Ideally +2 years of relevant practical experience working with branding/marketing/communications.
- A passion for writing and creating compelling as well as engaging content using many different channels.
- Some level of practical experience with Social Media planning and analytics tools, e.g Adobe.
- You have a digital first mindset and you are curious and driven in the literal definition of those words.
- Basic skills within WordPress and/or similar tools – ideally you navigate well in video and photo editing programs.
- Some level of proficiency capturing images and recording video for social and digital platforms.
- A good eye for visual catching content.
- You are structured and planning your projects comes naturally.
Investing in you
Our people are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies and tools keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment?
Apply online today. Please make sure to upload the following documents:
Cover letter and CV
We look forward to receiving your application.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.