Join our HR Talent Supply Chain team as HR Career Advisor
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With our diverse global network of talents and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. A career at Accenture offers an innovative environment where interesting and challenging work is part of daily life. We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.
Therefore, we are now looking for a new talent to join our HR team in the role as HR Career Advisor to be part of our specialist function, Talent Supply Chain. You will be based in Copenhagen and work towards our Nordic organization, where you get the opportunity to be a key part of delivering high performance to our clients. This is a 12 month temporary contract, with good prospects for a permanent contract.
As an HR Career Advisor, you will have extensive responsibility and work independently in your team, close to our project teams and leadership where you will play a key role in staffing of talents in the consulting business. You will be responsible for the daily staffing process and in that actively work with different productivity targets.
- Independently work together with leadership and be responsible for the daily staffing work – balancing the supply & demand agenda
- Fill open project assignments belonging to your entity in the organization including getting talents in your entity staffed
- In Talent Management, understanding competence and skills of your entity to match skills and assignments in an effective way for both clients and staff
- Manage and monitor scheduling KPI’s including striving for data quality and assurance
- Scheduling administration
- Together with the HR Talent Supply Chain team, focus on understanding the business environment to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to staffing issues and provide input into resource planning activities
- Recently graduated with a university level degree in Business Administration/Human Resources or equivalent
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and structured way of working, with eye to detail
- Engagement and interest in working with Talent Management in a closely linked business-oriented role
- To be successful in the role you can remain confident under pressure and easily find your way in complex structure
- You are fluent in English and preferably a Scandinavian language
- Relevant experience in HR related tasks such as recruiting, HR administration or staffing coordination is considered merit
HR is part of Corporate Functions that provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. We work in a wide range of functional areas including Human Resources, Marketing and Communications, Finance, Quality control, Legal, IT, Facilities and Services. Corporate Functions professionals make sure to increase our earnings and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. Corporate Functions plays a leading role in the strategic and operational programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application period ends 1.3.2020
We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and encourage you to apply now.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP IMWM Lead
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Deputy Sales & Distribution Lead CP
Federal - Power Platform/MS Dynamics Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.