Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Turn your ideas into results – join Accenture’s SAP practice and make your great ideas transform the future of HR for some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies.
We are looking for talented SAP HCM SuccessFactors Consultants with experience and passion especially within one or more of the following: Employee Central, Solution Architecture, and Integration.
We offer large scale international projects for some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies, all based out of the greater Copenhagen area, which enables you to combine career aspirations, travel, and family life.
As a SuccessFactors professional in Accenture, we encourage you to take responsibility and develop yourself through your projects, which give you great possibilities to create value for your clients and have a large impact on your project’s solutions. We will furthermore give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals across cultures, all working towards a shared goal.
As SAP HCM SuccessFactors professional you will work with companies to clearly define and implement HR solutions based on a high-quality, cost-effective HR Service model for our customers. By this you will help our customers to transform and leverage their HR as a strong and valuable function within the business and as a vital partner in the strategic outlooks
SAP consulting professionals at Accenture specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional industry solutions and processes for clients based on existing packages or custom-built systems. Working at Accenture, you will leverage your core business, technology and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high-performance businesses.
- HCM Solution Architect – designing and implementing the optimal HR Technology landscape with SuccessFactors as the main platform.
- Integration Lead – Design and implementing the integration solutions optimizing the HR business processes utilizing SAP SuccessFactors and Accenture tools
- EC lead - Lead the design and implementation of SuccessFactors EC catering for business requirement
- Lead analysis, design and implementation of SAP HCM SuccessFactors solutions in close cooperation with the client
- Support the change management process
- M.Sc. in Business or Engineering, such as Computer Science or HRM
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience with SAP HCM/SuccessFactors
- You have experience with implementation, testing and data conversion
- Experience with minimum 2 full life cycle implementation project consisting of analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment and training
- Business mindset with deep knowledge of functional processes
- Experience working in a project environment
Professional and personal skills:
- Driver mindset combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to clients at all levels, from CEO to shop floor
- Outstanding at team work and with an ability to manage people
- Constructive mindset, solution-focused
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Drive to develop and thrive in a challenging work environment with a steep learning-curve.
You are fluent in English
Investing in you:
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies and tools keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment? Apply online today. Please make sure to upload the following documents:
Cover letter and CV
BSc and MSc grades
We look forward to receiving your application.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.