Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for a confident leader who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the platform to create end-to-end functions for your clients in markets all over the globe. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
You will team up with clients on their SAP functional transformation programs through your combined with SAP application and functional process expertise which includes your ability to:
- Engage with C level customers on the business challenges/trends and the potential value of SAP solutions (current & future)
- Support customers in defining their transformation journey through the development of business cases & roadmaps to be positioned earlier in the sales cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
- Set strategic – and achievable – near-term goals for clients and project teams and find the best approach for a client’s unique digital transformation challenge
- Lead large teams on projects of varying size and scope – helping them set transformational roadmaps - onsite with clients or within Accenture
- Architect e2e functional application solutions that leverage SAP technologies, custom apps, & add on partner solutions
- Team with current and future customers on SAP transformations based on multi project/year experience in implementing smart functional solutions
- Design complex technology solutions to business requirement/challenges leveraging the full ecosystem and technology innovation
- Become a trusted expert and influencer to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on regulations, trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets and best practices
- Build relationships with SAP software vendors
Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- 5 years industry experience from one or more of the following industry segments: industrial, consumer goods/services, retail, pharma etc.
- Deep experience in applying SAP Technology/ERP in the context of the above industries, and specifically around one or more of the following areas:
- SAP Technology Consulting/Advisory (i.e. business case, value assessments, roadmap development, software selections etc.)
- SAP Transformational program management - core SAP and next Gen SAP solutions
- Ability to interact as trusted advisor with C – Level customers on the same leveraging Accenture’s local and global SAP capabilities
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Willingness to work on-site
- Fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.