Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is looking for a Network Technician profile with eagerness to work on the newest Network Technologies within Cloud Networking, Network Security, NextGen Firewall (Palo Alto) and also SD-Wan and SDN. You will be part of a professional team of network/communication specialists - a team that consists of highly engaged professionals located in Kolding, Gelsted and in our Delivery Centre in India. Beside our locations in Kolding and Gelsted you can also join our newly opened office in Aarhus.
In the role you will:
- Design and sell new ideas and projects in our client large scale infrastructure environment.
- Engage with the client and manage a good long-term relationship.
- Engage with other Architects across Technology domains and drive new initiatives
- Manage and support an operational team within Palo Alto firewall and Operational Network Security.
The team in Denmark consists of specialists who work within projects and with 3rd level support. You will be part of the projects in interaction with the specialists and the customer. The team has the responsibility for a wide range of infrastructure areas, examples are: Cloud Network, Network Security, LAN, Wireless, WAN, Datacenter LAN, IP Telephony/Voice and more.
Your focus will be to continually develop and support Cloud Network, Firewall and Security and be ready to collaborate with Architects across domains.
We are a dedicated team of people who work on an outsourcing engagement. You will be part of a long-term partnership and engagement which includes Service Management, Application Outsourcing and Infrastructure Outsourcing. We maintain key business functions for our client, and we constantly seek to improve these to help our clients develop their IT. We leverage on our global network and combine our expertise in Funen and Jutland with experts from all over the world.
- Cloud Network SME
- Palo Alto Firewall SME
- Prioritizing and ensuring deliverables according to client priorities - in close cooperation with our offshore resources
- Be part of discussions with clients on design and strategies within infrastructure
- Drive continuous improvements and innovation towards the client
- Assist in troubleshooting when needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge within Cloud Network (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge within Firewall Technologies
- You are familiar with Network technologies in general
- You have a relevant educational background and training
- You can convey your messages, also into presentations when needed
- You have a positive mindset and are trustworthy
- You are willing to go “the extra mile” for the customer
- You are eager to take responsibility
- You are fluent in English
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment?
Submit your Cover letter, CV and diploma transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.