Do you want to learn how to use creative problem solving to tackle business’ most complex challenges?
An evening with Accenture Strategy offers you an exclusive opportunity to gain insights on how we at Accenture work with creative problem solving through Design Thinking.*
This event will give you an idea of the professional life of a consultant and how we combine business insights with a deep understanding of how technology will impact industries and business models.
We will start the evening by introducing you to Accenture Strategy, which will be followed by solving an interesting case using the Design Thinking methodology. Thereafter, we will have a full-course dinner and drinks at St. Pauls Apothek. This informal event will be the perfect platform for you to get answers to all your questions about a future career in consulting!
- You are currently enrolled in a Master program or in your final year of Bachelor program.
- You are ambitious, reflective of who you are and what you want, and seeking a future job with a steep learning curve.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have a genuine interest in strategy consulting – focusing on business, technology, and/or digitization.
APPLY NOW BY SUBMITTING:
- One PowerPoint slide addressing the question:
- “Which technology will have the greatest impact on a company´s profit in the future?”
- Your CV
- Academic transcripts
- DEADLINE: 24th OF NOVEMBER
TIME & PLACE
16:30, December 5th, 2019
St. Pauls Apothek,Jægergaardsgade 76, Aarhus C 8000
Small hints for one pager:
- State your assumptions
- Explain your choice of technology
- Keep the visual appeal in mind
* Design Thinking is a methodology - and a mindset - to “accelerate” new solutions, new ways of working and to enhance the ability to solve problems. This human centered approach allows consultants integrate people’s needs with business opportunities and technical possibilities through a collaborative and iterative process.
As diversity and unique contributions are at the core of our values, Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and encourages any individual to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.