Experienced Technology Consulting Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
You will be joining our Resources Consulting Practice which empowers key players across the Energy, Natural Resources, Chemicals and Utilities industries around the world to envision, design and execute their business solutions at the speed and scale the new digital world demands.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner, you will work with our Resources clients to unlock new opportunities in the different business areas they operate in . By joining Accenture’s Resources team, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Become part of our Technology Consulting team
Are you ready to join our practice to help clients navigate the challenges of an ‘always on’ economy? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented Digital technology solutions? And are you familiar with new digital technologies enabling opportunities, such as IoT, Mobility, Cloud, AI, Robotics and Big data?
Then Technology Consulting is the place for you to build your reputation as a strong Manager in the industry!
As our new Technology Consulting Manager, you will both drive and deliver the Digital Transformation Journey for our clients while strengthening our presence on the Danish market via Business Development.
In more detail, your tasks will include:
- Working on projects where you define the overall architecture and facilitate the integration of several IT components and make them correspond with each other. You will also define and apply methods that will support the integration process
- Delivering early proof of values and prototypes in an agile and iterative way
- Helping to define Digital technology roadmaps and solutions services
- Leading packages of work to analyze client integration requirements with wider ERP and legacy systems
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
- Supporting the implementation of digital offerings across industry areas
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients
- Provide CIO Advisory on any Technology related matter
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading teams that are delivering Digital transformation programs
As our next Manager, you have spent your career within Consulting and dedicated minimum five years to delivering IT related projects. Since we are working with a specific industry focus, knowledge and interest in the Utilities, Oil & Gas and Chemicals sector is highly valued. Additionally, you have a university degree within a relevant field (i.e. IT or Engineering). As you can expect regular travelling, mobility throughout the Nordics is essential. Fluency in English is necessary for this position, while fluency in Danish is considered a plus.
In more detail, you have experiences with one or more of the following:
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
- Experience in scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Data & Integration Architecture
- Enterprise Integration solutions and offerings
- Delivering Analytics solutions
- Agile delivery
- Application Programming Interface / Microservices
- Team Leadership across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- CIO Advisory
If this role sounds interesting to you, don’t hesitate and send your application including CV and Cover Letter today. We look forward to hearing from you!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.