If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We are looking for a Human Capital & Diversity lead for Denmark to own and develop the Employee Experience (EX) in Denmark and support the entire Nordic region. Our HCD and EX specialist is passionate about driving business growth and developing Accenture as a company through maximizing employee engagement at every step of the employee journey.
As a key driver in execution of our Nordic Talent strategy in Denmark, you will have to collaborate successfully with our business leaders, Nordic HCD team, our local HR team, our Nordic Talent Strategy and Learning team as well as our Marketing & Communications team.
As an HCD & EX specialist, you will be using and developing qualitative and quantitative employee data analytics, deliver findings that help us shape, adapt and drive actions to continuously improve our ability to deliver against our employee value proposition. To be successful in this role, you must be user/employee-focused, analytical, and have strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing. In addition, the HCD lead will thrive to work in a team focused and inclusive environment in order to share information and collaborate on solutions in a complex matrix structure.
You have a profound passion for creating an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees as well as the ability to systematically translate insights into concrete, measurable improvements and you are confident in facilitating workshops or presenting to a larger audience.
The HCD lead formally reports to the Danish Country HR lead hence is collaborating closely with the Nordic Talent Strategy & Leadership development lead and the Nordic Human Capital & Diversity team. In Denmark this role joins our local HR team of 25 highly committed colleagues.
- Contribute to the development and drive implementation of the Nordic Talent Strategy key initiatives within leadership, culture development and employee engagement
- Drive and own, together with the Country HR lead, the Nordic Talent Strategy agenda in selected forums for Accenture in Denmark
- Collaborate across our HR ecosystem to continuously improve and follow up on process improvement initiatives to improve the EX, such as onboarding, retention, offboarding, alumni & diversity activities
- Design, implement and evaluate Leadership development and HR training initiatives in collaboration with the Nordic Learning and Development team
- University degree in HR, psychology, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Statistics or a related field
- 5-7 years of HR experience, preferably in a similar role or experience practicing user-centered design, UX development or testing from large scale industry applications/services
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong methodological skills such as Agile SCRUM, KANBAN or Design thinking methodologies
- Proactive and self-driven combined with strong relationship building
- Passion for people and business matters
- Strong in cross culture awareness matters
We look forward to receiving your application! For questions around your application or the recruitment processes please contact Accenture on +45 72 28 80 00.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.