Cyber Defence Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for a Cyber Defence Manager in Accenture Denmark who is a professional with a technology/IT background and sufficient understanding of security concepts. We want to welcome you to the fast-growing Accenture Security, one of the world’s best security business organizations! Using the coolest next-gen tech and world-class resources, you'll have every chance to out-hack the hackers and fundamentally strengthen clients' businesses.
In the role of Cyber Defence Manager you will be the focal point of Accenture’s Cyber Defense Delivery engagements for our key client, and you will have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
- Lead Cyber Defense Delivery team for several of our key clients
- Work with our global teams in India, Prague, US and Israel on capability and business development within Cyber Defense
- Mentor team members to improve overall skills and capability
- Monitor cyber defense delivery effectiveness using key performance indicators, and use KPIs to adhere to established service level agreements
- Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily work
- Required to identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility.
- Relevant degree in information security, computer science or related field
- Experience within cyber defense including continuous monitoring, incident response, digital forensics, malware sandboxing, and enterprise vulnerability management
- Experience with threat intelligence, threat hunting, SOAR (e.g. Phantom, Demisto), SIEM (e.g. Splunk ES, QRadar), IDS, and enterprise vulnerability management tools
- Exemplary customer service and active listening skills
- Strong decision-making capability
- Leadership experience, preferably in an international setting
- Self-motivated, proactive approach in the application of cyber defense practises
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trust- based relationships with colleagues and client stakeholders at all levels
- Fluency in oral, written and presentational English and Danish and ability to communicate to various stakeholders at different levels, including CXO level
Choose Accenture for a challenging and rewarding security career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally,
working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve their security objectives. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
People enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.