Sales Capture Lead for Public Sector in Copenhagen
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- The Application Services Sales Capture Lead is accountable for driving incremental sales in primarily the system integration arena on new and existing assigned accounts within the public sector in Denmark. Typically, the Application Services Sales Capture Lead is targeted 4-5 clients and may include multiple types of work being system integration, application management, infrastructure (incl. cloud) and advisory within these areas. The Sales Capture Lead will work under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead and Technology Leadership at the client. A typical Sales Capture Lead assigned to an account will have:
- A technology delivery background with strong client-facing skills and experience in selling system integration deals
- Previous experience in any of the providers to the public sector in Denmark, with particular exposure to leveraging a similar model to drive sales and growth
- Extensive work experience with the public sector in Denmark
- Having deep knowledge in transformational journeys, including Digital transformation at larger clients
- Further, the Sales Capture Lead will have the ability to:
- Articulate Accenture’s value proposition to the client
- ‘Package’ unstructured pieces of work into an outlined scope
- Originate new sales opportunities at existing and new clients
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of relevant deals
- Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with an ability to address small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals
Expectations from a Sales Capture Lead
- Originate and drive incremental sales under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead and the industry specialists, with a focus on growing the Technology business
- Generate additional revenue as agreed with the client and Technology teams
- Develop and manage client relationships to identify business requirements, and define requirements for new services
- Manage the financial performance of the incremental sales on account
- Participate in account planning and forecasting activities
- Local Language Skills required: Danish
- 12-20 years of overall experience
- Based in Copenhagen
- Delivery and technical expierence
- Deal shaping skills – both small, medium and large deals
- Client Relationship Management
- Selling experience, selling methods and tools
- Value Proposition Development
- Contract Management
- Financial and Cost Management
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.