Be a part of the New and join Accenture’s Mobilization team.
Are you ready to realize the opportunities and take on the challenges in New IT, and take your business and technology expertise to the next level?
Rotating rapidly to New IT is no longer an option — it’s a must. Technology is evolving at an ever-greater pace and has moved from an enabler of business value to a source of value itself.
We help organizations transform their technology, applications and IT services at pace. We have stepped-up to the New IT challenge and we invite you to be part of the journey.
Your journey could start here
There is never a typical day at Accenture and that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture as a Mobilization Consultant.
The Mobilization team at Accenture has a great mix of people with diverse backgrounds fueling an innovative community where being different is a plus. We implement the best possible solutions for maintaining, developing and supporting our clients’ systems and applications. Typically, we start our projects by assessing how our clients utilize IT, manage their systems, develop applications and support their business from an IT perspective. Then we optimize their system management and development or transfer these responsibilities to Accenture or another third party. Here we setup a delivery team that will service a specific client, we train this delivery team in client specific know how, we implement processes for operation, we transfer/relocate people and do other related activities required to deliver the best IT value possible to the business.
For example, we:
- Use automation, analytics tools and methods to optimize technology service delivery for our clients
- Deliver service transformation projects for our clients where we optimize service management
- Take over our customer’s application services or transfer them to other third-party vendors
- Provide service and delivery management advisory in strategy and management consulting projects
- Plan and solution transition and service transformation projects
- Implement complex systems and services into ongoing operations
Would you like to work with Emma and Victoria?
Meet Emma, who grew up in Finland where she did her Bachelors' in International Business and Logistics and a Master’s degree in Strategy and Management in Sweden. Prior to joining the Mobilization team at Accenture, Emma worked as a Partner Account Manager in a global network technology company in Finland.
Working at Accenture, Emma enjoys the flexible work environment, challenging work and several opportunities to network and develop herself. She aspires to get the Agile project management certification, which is one of many training and development areas where Accenture supports its employees.
Being part of the 18 people big Nordic Mobilization team, Emma has gained vast experience across Accenture's client segment groups (CSG) and had the opportunity to work with teams and colleagues from Accenture’s various operating groups like Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting and Accenture Operations.
Emma says that one of the best things working in the team is the insight and experience she gets through working across Accenture's CSGs. This provides various opportunities to work closely with clients from variety of industries and gain and grow knowledge and expertise from each client engagement. Also, she also feels extremely lucky to get to work in a team where the breadth of experience is enormous.
Emma sees it is extremely important that employers put focus and effort into employees’ wellbeing and says Accenture’s commitment to this is very visible in everyday work. In fact, Accenture has a Wellbeing Program where Emma has certified as an Ally to whom colleagues can come and talk to in a moment of need.
Meet Viktoria who has a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Sweden and strong affiliation to Australia. She has a keen interest in technology and problem solving, always looking forward to acquiring new experiences through challenges, work and studies.Meet Viktoria who has a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Sweden and strong affiliation to Australia. She has a keen interest in technology and problem solving, always looking forward to acquiring new experiences through challenges, work and studies.
Viktoria finds it very interesting working for a large global company but at the same time being part of a small team, that works very closely together in the Nordics.
Working for Mobilization I do more of a “project management role”, not deep tech but more planning and coordinating. Already in the interview process I had the feeling that this team would be an interesting and fun group of people to work with.
In the first place, Viktoria choose Accenture because the company showed her several times their diversity celebration: I say showed me instead of told me since at every work fair I’ve been to at university I’ve seen people with different backgrounds being represented in the Accenture booth. This was not the case for other firms.
Working as a Mobilization Consultant in Accenture
As a Consultant in Accenture Denmark you will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest custom development projects in Denmark and the Nordics. Here is what we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in science, IT, Business Administration or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience from a position with focus on utilizing technology to support business operations.
- Understanding or hands-on experience in application maintenance, service management and operating models, processes and frameworks (e.g. onshore/offshore service models).
- Understanding of contractual and commercial arrangements for sourcing engagements.
- Hands-on experience in leading and managing projects, providing high quality deliverables while keeping planned milestones and deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills, Danish and English at a minimum.
- Willingness to work in a project-based work group across the Nordic region and in a variety of environments, willingness to travel when needed.
- Flexibility, capability and resilience to cope with constant change.
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve the way of working and delivering.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead transformation projects or manage specific project workstreams where we use automation and analytics to optimize operations at our clients
- Lead service management take-over projects or manage specific project workstreams for Accenture and for our clients
- Provide consulting and advisory on operating models, service management setup, optimization approaches in strategy and management consulting projects
- Plan and solution transition and service transformation projects
- Manage operations commissioning and decommissioning projects
- Introduce new services for our clients
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.