- Documented SAP Supply Chain Execution experience with one or more of the following processes: Procurement, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Order fulfillment, Shipping and Transportation
- Hands-on experience with Supply Chain configuration, and process standardization/optimization
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- Able to assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Solid understanding of the customization and able to provide guidance to technical teams, and manage the solution delivery
- Experience in reviewing functional and technical designs
- Capable of planning and executing tests including generating test data and scripts
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Expected to be up-to-speed with latest releases within SAP Supply Chain Planning
- Desire to further grow as professional and master SAP S/4HANA EM functionality
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You are willing to work on-site
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.