Be a part of the New and Join Accenture’s Technology Team as a Robotics Process Automation Developer (RPA Developer)
New IT - Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Rotating rapidly to the "New" IT is no longer an option — it’s a must.
With the unceasing emergence of new technologies, technology is moving from being a promoter of business value to becoming a source of value itself.
Realizing that organizations need to change both their technology and culture at pace, Accenture is stepping up to the New IT and we invite you to be part of the journey.
Be a part of the journey
There is never a typical day at Accenture and that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology as a RPA Developer.
Intelligent Engineering Services group at Accenture Denmark is a great mix of people with diverse backgrounds fueling an innovative community where being different is a plus.
What we do to keep focus on innovation
- We organize approximately six community meetings annually where we focus on sharing experiences, building new skills, and simply getting to know each other better.
- We run Hackathons four 4 times a year where we work together to explore New IT areas in details.
- We collaborate across teams of Agile Coaches, Functional Analysts, Solution Developers, DevOps Engineers and Technical Architects.
- We spend more than 10 % of our time on building skills on top of the training we get via job training, delivering value based solutions and transformations to our clients across all private and public sectors.
Would you like to work with Lasse?
“I am a businessman by heart who has a knack for being a coder and developer and Accenture is constantly giving me opportunities to engage and challenge both sides.”
Meet Lasse whose passion for IT led him to a Master’s degree in IT from Aarhus University and while having a focus on business, pursuing a job in consulting with Accenture seemed like the natural choice.
Lasse’s spare time is spent in the kitchen trying to find the perfect blend of pepper and Pecorino Romano in his signature dish; Spaghetti Carbonára.
Every day at work, he is excited to dive deeper into business-processes that are critical to the client and make them come to life in the form of Robotic Automation.
“Working at Accenture has enabled me to get the best of both worlds of both being close to the business while diving into complex technologies to develop actual value for the clients. Diversity - which is commonly used to define the interpersonal differences in Accenture - is in my point of view truly visible in the interaction of these two diverse worlds.”
- Solid IT consulting/solution experience and background as developer with process analysis experience
- Good analytical skills and the ability to ascertain business understanding
- Experience in architecting and deploying automation tools e.g. Fusion, Jacada, BluePrism, Amelia, AutomationAnywhere
- Ideally, certified Technology Architect and/or SixSigma or similar
- Programming experience; knowledge of multiple coding languages
- Process understanding with the ability to quickly grasp, evaluate, and optimize processes
- IT-technical capabilities (Methodology: Agile, Waterfall etc., Coding: C#, Java, VB etc. (some coding experience is a plus))
- Strengths in communicating with individuals up to the senior management level
- Fluent in English and minimum one Scandinavian language. Both written and spoken.
- Facilitate client workshops, document business requirements, and develop them into a business case and design solutions.
- Act as our client’s key contact and guide them through the analysis process and become their trusted advisor on process automation.
- Responsible for meeting all quality assurance, deadlines, and budget requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 2 days ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.