Be a part of the New and Join Accenture’s Technology Team as a Test Manager
New IT - Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Rotating rapidly to New IT is no longer an option — it’s a must.
With the unceasing emergence of new technologies, technology is moving from being a promoter of business value to becoming a source of value itself.
Realizing that organizations need to change both their technology and culture at pace, Accenture is stepping up to the New IT and we invite you to be part of the journey.
Be a part of the journey
There is never a typical day at Accenture and that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology as a Test Manager.
Intelligent Engineering Services group at Accenture Denmark has a great mix of people with diverse backgrounds fueling an innovative community where being different is a plus.
What we do to keep focus on innovation
- We organize approximately six community meetings annually where we focus on sharing experience, building new skills, and simply getting to know each other better.
- We run Hackathons four times a year where we work together to explore New IT areas in details
- We collaborate across teams of Agile Coaches, Functional Analysts, Solution Developers, DevOps Engineers and Technical Architects.
- We spend more than 10 % of our time on building skills on top of the training we get via job training delivering value based solutions and transformations to our clients across all private and public sectors.
Would you like to work with Rasa?
Look for a company that can offer more than a job, a trusted workplace where every employee is valued, heard and supported.
Meet Rasa who moved to Denmark 17 years ago to obtain a master’s degree. She grew up in Tabriz one of the historical capitals of Iran and studied B.Sc. in Software Engineering. Today, she lives with her daughter in Copenhagen. Being a single parent, I appreciate flexible work agreements. I can work from home or have planned and limited travel arrangements whenever needed.
Working at Accenture, she learned that being in diverse teams challenges you and make you think harder. It pushes you to go above and beyond and to think from different perspectives to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Apart from her project work with clients, she is leading a test community within our technology group in Denmark.
Rasa and her group arrange internal and external workshops, demos, learning about latest testing technology or simply sharing day-to-day challenges with projects. Working at Accenture gives me possibilities to learn and grow every single day as we put a lot of focus on people development.
Working as a Test Manager at Accenture
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Master of Science degree or similar.
- 5- 7 years of experience from a position where focus on utilization of technology to support business operations.
- Hands-on experience working as an Test Manager.
- Extensive understanding and hands on experience with testing standards, guidelines, methodologies.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in the role as team manager and/or project manager of small to medium teams.
- Working with Test Automation into an agile delivery setup in large scale.
As a Manager in Accenture Denmark you will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest custom development projects in Denmark and the Nordics.
- Work with business teams to understand business requirements and functional process.
- Develop test strategy, test plan, test summary reports in agile/SAFe projects.
- Ownership of overall product quality and test
- Defect management: drive defect management process with business and development teams.
- Hands on experiences on test design techniques
- Lead/support test resources and manage testing process across project.
- Familiar with test automation.
- Stablish testing tools and standards
- Minimize the gap between Business and IT by clearly define and manage expectations for each phase.
- Continues improvement of test process. Define clear process and communicate it to stakeholders
- Work with project manager and program managers to proactively report risks and issues.
Make a Difference by joining Accenture as a Test Manager
Get up close and personal with the business and act as a subject matter expert.
Having a dedicated and clear development path within testing. You also get to work with different technologies, clients and more importantly there is lots of focus on learning and developing while delivering to clients.
Join the journey from the traditional test manager role to a now stronger focus on test automation and quality engineering.
We have an extensive and diverse testing carrier path. Globally a community of 35000 + professionals and more than 30 delivery centers. Specialized in variety of applications, digital technologies and industries.
We have a buddy program where all new joiners get a person assigned to help them through the first months of getting to know the way of working in Accenture.
We have a team of dedicated Career Counselors (Mentors) that support the development of our people.
Inclusion & Diversity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Business & Technology Integration
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Practice Lead - Go To Market
Business & Technology Integration
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Payroll Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.