At Fjord, Program Management guides our projects and defines our processes. Program Managers at Fjord are strategic problem-solvers who preserve design at the center of the work while achieving our client’s goals.
As a Program Management Manager, you will manage small to medium-sized projects and are accountable for successful project delivery.
This is your opportunity to shape the craft with a team that leads and drives innovation projects for global clients.
As a team, we:
- Facilitate and align communication between the client and the project team.
- Ensure all aspects of projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
As a Program Management Manager, you:
- Guide projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication across disciplines for multiple projects and accounts to create alignment and efficiencies.
- Contribute to the creation of delivery management processes and procedures to standardize delivery efforts as the studio grows.
- Manage Program Management activities at the account and project level.
- Manage small to medium-sized projects and be accountable for successful project delivery, working with account teams, and internal teams to maintain continuity across Accenture and the studio.
- Manage individual client relationships from a Program Management standpoint.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.