Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Accenture Solution Architects (SAs) are responsible for defining the technology approach and solution to address client requirements for new projects. Through discussions with clients, technology partners and analysis of requirements, they select technology vendors and platforms; create high level technical designs; perform structured estimation; define delivery approaches and plans; and help to select the right commercial and pricing model to reflect the technical approach.
We have this position open with focus on a variety of different industries/ clients e.g. Finance/ communications/ telecoms/ retail.
Solution Coordination and Integration
- Managing senior internal stakeholders and functional and technical relationships for the designated solution
- Assemble and manage a team of solution architects and subject matter experts to support creation of detailed solution components
- Directing and coordinating with Legal & Commercial and Corporate Transaction Services (CTS) in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
- Interfacing with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Build relationships with technology partners and vendors to ensure that our solutions incorporate the latest innovations, and match future technology roadmaps and trends
- Coordinate internal solution reviews and delivery approvals, and play an active role in Accenture’s opportunity approval process.
- Understand and translate client requirements into a holistic solution including technical approach; estimates; delivery plan; staffing plans and sourcing approaches
- Relate the proposed technical solution to the client’s business case, and define mechanisms to maximise the delivery of value across multiple dimensions
- Interact with ecosystem players and vendors to coordinate technical architecture, and leverage suitable technology platforms and innovations
- Identify opportunities to deploy innovative technical approaches or components to increase differentiation and solution value, including the use of experiments and PoCs where needed
- Adjust the technical and delivery solution to suit the proposed commercial model, and if necessary, propose refinements to the commercial approach to reflect a pragmatic technical solution
- Identify opportunities to leverage or create reusable assets or templates to increase speed to value and reduce delivery cost
- Work with and present to key client stakeholders, representing the proposed solution
- Support creation of client facing presentations and proposals, particularly describing proposed technologies, approaches and technical rationale
- Contribute to the commercial contract, and take park in contract negotiations and legal and commercial reviews.
- Highly motivated and at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Confident internal and client-facing presenter
- Able to travel within Europe to take part in client presentations; workshops; sales planning and other solution-related activities
- Experienced in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders at both senior and hands-on levels.
- At least 7 years of relevant IT or Operations experience on the following areas, including 3 years of technical or project management experience:
- Software Development
- Application Support
- Infrastructure Support
- Enterprise Architecture
- Relevant experience in a role or similar capacity that does any three of the following activities
- Provide support for sales or presales pursuits either for a Systems Integrator, Services, or a Product line, Hardware or Software Principal, SME.
- Interpreting why buyers buy and translating these reasons into a solution
- Design and Architect end to end solutions content that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered
- Estimate for Project or Program Management and or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables
- Create and Develop a bill of materials or resourcing and staffing plans
- Provide costing or pricing support
- Write and Provide content for bids and proposal
- Experienced with a range of delivery styles and approaches, including multiple onshore and offshore locations; waterfall, Agile or hybrid-agile delivery; Lean Agile experimentation; as-a-service models
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels up to C-Level Executives
- Familiar with IT market dynamics in particular, technologies that are hot in the market and at what price points customers are buying them
- Industry-specific experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Banking and financial services in either a technology sales or delivery capacity
- Experience working with Banking clients in multiple geographies
- A strong grasp of technology transformation business cases for financial services institutions
- Familiar with technology and industry trends specific to chosen industry area (Comms and telecoms/ retail/ banking)
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
USA NY - New York
Operations Manager - ?What If! Innovation
Adobe Campaign/Marketo Solution Architect
ServiceNow Tech Solution Planning Manager
veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.
Erfahre mehr über Accenture
Unsere über 500.000 Mitarbeitenden arbeiten jeden Tag für Kunden in über 120 Ländern daran, Technologie und menschliche Kreativität zu vereinen. Wir setzen auf Veränderung, um Mehrwert und gemeinsamen Erfolg zu schaffen – für Kunden, Mitarbeitende, Aktionäre, Partner und für die Gemeinschaft.