Who you are
- You have worked in the industry for at least six years and have many years of experience in the development of native Android apps – open-source projects are a bonus.
- You possess a strong understanding of modern, agile development practices.
- You are personable, professional, and enjoy leading a team of people.
- You are a good communicator and can express yourself clearly and confidently in both German and English.
What we offer
- Tailored working time model with flexible working hours
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Personal mentoring and on-the-job training
- Attractive career opportunities
Life at Accenture
In this role, you’ll be part of Accenture Song. With empathy, creativity, and technology, we help our clients grow in the digital realm. We bring together talented individuals from design, technology, communication, marketing, and strategy to create solutions that inspire and contribute to a better world.
The Accenture culture: Here, YOU are the catalyst for change
Your unique combination of skills, personality, and aspirations sets you apart. When distinct talents, strengths, and perspectives merge, the result is nothing short of extraordinary: ideas that propel the world forward. This is we champion diversity and personal development at Accenture. Create a working environment where you truly thrive; with responsibilities that resonate deeply; with a workload that is perfectly aligned with your capabilities; and methods that are tailored to your objectives. How you wish to connect, further your development, and personally evolve rests in your hands. This is your career. We are mere facilitators, helping you shape it exactly as you envision.
Any questions? Please connect with Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!