Accenture’s Sustainable Value Chains designs for impact helping our clients to embed sustainability into every stage of the value chain to deliver trusted, net-zero and circular value chains. We use data-driven tools, frameworks and insights to enable organizations to deliver lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about understanding how sustainability impacts organizations, their leadership teams, their operations, and overall performance to enable a more resilient future.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant diverse environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
- Lead engagements to help clients design, develop and implement their purpose driven supply chain strategies that align to company ESG goals and stakeholder priorities.
- Drive engagements to deliver End to End Supply Chain built on Trusted & Transparency principles for our clients
- Shape sustainable value chain solutions through assessments, strategy and performance management, operating model design, evaluation of enabling technologies, and product strategy.
- Provide local, ethical and inclusive sourcing support, energy sourcing strategy and supplier-risk assessments based on ESG criteria.
- Support knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Minimum of 10 years of overall experience with a concentration of relevant experience with embedding sustainability into product design, supply chains, manufacturing, and/or procurement practices and more recently building Net Zero Strategy and roadmap for organizations
- Prior experience in area of building E2E Supply Chain based on principles of Trusted and Transparency
- Experience of working with certifying agencies & key ESG organizations across different sectors such as Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), Certified Sustainable Palm Oil (CSPO), Oxfam etc.
- Deep nuanced understanding of addressing labor & manpower related ESG challenges in Supply Chain such as HSE, Fair wages, child labor etc.
- Understanding and application of Digital Traceability platforms such as Xylene, Kezzler, etc
- Exposure to technology led solutions built on Blockchain, Digital Watermarks etc. to bring implementation roadmap to market Engaging with supplier and other value chain stakeholders
- Innovations such as engaging startups and financial instruments to incentivize change
- Strong industry visibility with published thought leadership articles, blogs, posts etc.
- Expertise in key industries / sectors such as Consumer Goods & Services, Automotive, Metals & Mining or Chemicals
- Proven experience with qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
- Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatached experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
Nachhaltige Energiewende Strategy Senior Manager (all genders)
veröffentlicht 2 Tage zurück
Metaverse Tech Innovation Strategy Consultant (all genders)
veröffentlicht 8 Tage zurück
XR Architect (all genders)
veröffentlicht 8 Tage zurück
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.
Erfahre mehr über Accenture
Unsere über 500.000 Mitarbeitenden arbeiten jeden Tag für Kunden in über 120 Ländern daran, Technologie und menschliche Kreativität zu vereinen. Wir setzen auf Veränderung, um Mehrwert und gemeinsamen Erfolg zu schaffen – für Kunden, Mitarbeitende, Aktionäre, Partner und für die Gemeinschaft.