At Accenture Interactive, we build close relationships with our clients to fully understand their growth objectives. We then work collaboratively with them to help shape their transformation and support them on all aspects of this journey. This can encompass supporting them on developing new ways of working, operating model, embracing new technologies, driving a culture change, or building people capabilities and skills.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary global team in Accenture Interactive dedicated to making sustainability relevant and actionable for everyone. Our mission is to create positive impact for our clients and the world by bringing human insight to companies’ sustainability challenges, adding perspective and research, and creating ideas, products, experiences, and campaigns with genuine impact. Our team is made up of big thinkers from companies like Fjord, Droga5, and Karmarama – all working collaboratively to solve big problems.
Working together, we will:
- Have opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives and positive planetary impact,
- Consistently push ourselves toward ground-breaking creative, strategic and design thinking,
- Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class sustainable solutions,
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
The Service & Interaction Designer contributes to interaction design and service design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, design research, interaction design, service design definition as well as prototyping and user testing.
- Work closely with the core European design team to uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design, for client and team projects,
- Define, participate in and co-lead Service & Interaction Design activities, including client workshops, user interviews, and creative brainstorms, on in person and virtual platforms.
Desired skills & experience:
- Have a passion and curiosity about sustainability. Experience in and complete fluency in the topic is awesome but not a mandatory as long as there’s the desire to learn,
- Able to explain and discuss design decisions eloquently and give design feedback,
- Able to manage some Service & Interaction Design activities at the project level and own corresponding deliverables,
- Able to frame and tell the story of design solutions. Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually,
- Interaction design skills and ability to sketch wireframes, high-level concepts and low-to medium fidelity prototypes,
- Ability to run rounds of user testing, using scenario-based and low-fidelity prototype stimuli, familiar with user testing approaches and platforms,
- Visual design skills and ability to create client-facing materials with compelling visual storytelling a strong bonus.
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
(Senior) Redakteur:in (w/m/x/-)
Environment Artist (all genders) – Metaverse Continuum Business Group
veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
FX Artist (all genders) – Metaverse Continuum Business Group
veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.
Erfahre mehr über Accenture
Unsere über 500.000 Mitarbeitenden arbeiten jeden Tag für Kunden in über 120 Ländern daran, Technologie und menschliche Kreativität zu vereinen. Wir setzen auf Veränderung, um Mehrwert und gemeinsamen Erfolg zu schaffen – für Kunden, Mitarbeitende, Aktionäre, Partner und für die Gemeinschaft.