What we’re looking forward to
- University degree, apprenticeship, or vocational training in either IT or finance, with special focus on the other, e.g., financial informatics, economics & computer science, banking & coding/programming, software engineering & business administration.
- Understanding the intricacies of capital markets, including investment banking, asset management, trading, and risk management, is crucial.
- Familiarity with financial products, trading platforms, regulations, and industry trends is essential.
- Solid understanding of technology concepts and infrastructure in capital markets, such as order management systems (OMS), market data and risk management systems, would be an advantage.
- Several years of experience in IT management, ideally in the financial sector.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills, are a life-long learner and love finding clever solutions for clients' specific situations.
- Very good command of German and English.
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
A vast array of further trainings available for you to choose from and acquire specializations
Career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
Attractive special offers for staff
Generous parental leave & child care options
Referral bonus, and much, much more!
You and Accenture
In this role, you'll be part of Accenture Technology. We use the full spectrum of digital technologies to simplify our clients' everyday lives, leading their business into the future. From #DevOps to #infrastructure, from #security to #workplace services.
Accenture is home to people who want to impact tomorrow's world. They chose the leading consulting firm in digitalization, cloud and security because they want to make things happen. They want to push boundaries and work as part of a team because they are fascinated by technology and what we can change with it.
Still have questions? Contact our recruiting team via email@example.com or by phone via 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to meeting you!