Software Engineer in Test (all genders) for Industry X
At Industry X part of Accenture we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantage of what has become state of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates. Does this sound right up your alley?
Then live your passion in a position where you can learn more about software test automation in the field of embedded software.
If you would like to tell us more about yourself as a developer, feel free to hand in a brief Developer Abstract along with your CV in the application process.
This position is available in full time and part time.
- You accept the challenges of an agile software development process this is based on continuous integration and leads to continuous testing.
- Your primary responsibility is the specification, implementation, automation, and execution of tests.
- You create tests in common scripting languages and analyze the results of your testsdaily.
- Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
- Experience with scripting languages (Ruby or Python), CAN bus, HIL/SIL Testing, GIT, FlexRay, and LIN.
- You are interested in Software-Testing and have strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English language skills are required.
Your benefits at Industry X part of Accenture
- Creative freedom through flat hierarchies, flexible working-time models and the option of an individual home-office hybrid model.
- Competitive salary and an extensive company social benefit package including a company pension scheme, employee discounts, the option to participate in our employee share purchase plan and much, much more!
- A comprehensive training catalogue to optimally qualify our employees for the demands of the market and inhouse training sessions from colleagues to colleagues.
- An unlimited supply of coffee, drinks and bugs to fix.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Jara Willig of our recruiting team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application via our online application form!