- Define and implement HR due diligence approach
- Define and manage due diligence data validation approach and processes
- Oversee and drive HR due diligence activities for each V&A deal
- Identify, track, manage and resolve all issues
- Plan the work effort
- Manage work efforts of team members and/or implement work plan directly
- Build relationships to establish credibility with the target company and internal and external SMEs
- Estimate costs for both pre-contract and post-contract due diligence as well as inputs to the business case and financial plan
- Analyze and distill data into a cohesive point of view around the findings
- Coordinate across all key stakeholder groups, in particular heavy interaction is expected with Finance and Legal as well as Corporate Development professionals
- Identify risk mitigation strategies and actively communicate findings to Accenture executives
- Identify HR-related opportunities for discussion with the deal team
- Provide recommendations to the contracting and negotiation teams on contract language and structure as it relates to HR matters
- Develop preliminary solution plan for key human resource decisions, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, perquisites, retirement/pension plans, payroll and salary grade structure, incentives (short-term, long-term, sales force-specific, deferred), staffing approach, culture, HR compliance and policies. Coordinate with global and local Total Rewards leads.
- Manage the identification, approval and hiring process/on-boarding of newly acquired Managing Directors
- Participate in development of Performance and Retention plans for acquired workforce as well as execution of plan and award letters
- Plan, oversee and drive HR integration planning and execution activities for each V&A deal
- Plan for the HR process impacts involving (Accenture) non-standard approaches, working directly with the SAP and global HR process owners.
- Create and manage to an employee / HR transition workplan and budget, including leveraging and overseeing direct or indirect team members who are responsible for executing certain tasks
- Develop and implement “to do by signing” and “to do by close” HR task lists including consultation and communications, agreement to a set of terms and conditions, set-up and preparation of systems including SAP and payroll and initial inductions.
- Implementation or planning for execution of all agreed solutions
- Accountable for all planning and execution of employee communications
- Identify and solve for various issues/challenges
- Document HR activities that must be addressed during ongoing operations.
- Support ongoing HR operations to ensure all issues arising from and/or delayed during transition are appropriately addressed.
- Manage all handover activities to the deployed to entity HR
- Oversight and ownership of any lessons learned/best practices, audits, open issues
- Perform end to end global leadership role to include establishing key/critical target, sponsor, HR and partner workstream relationships critical to successfully execute the deal
- Establishes relationships with Market Unit HR Lead and Market Unit leadership as a strategic business partner
- Understands Market Unit services and priorities, human capital priorities and growth objectives for the Market Unit
- Communicates Market Unit and Market acquisition pipeline and MU headcount inorganic growth, Accenture acquisition trends
- Provides single consolidated view of cross-deal summary and detailed information
- Operates as a liaison for the Deal Execution and Talent Integration leads of deals with headcount in the Market Unit, through sharing MU priorities and objectives and facilitates introductions if necessary
- Cultivates a MU flexible support model to address gaps in HR V&A capacity, building a V&A HR candidate pool for potential assignment or rotation to support acquisitions
- Participate in Market Interlock meeting
- Identify opportunities within the MU or Market, and align with Market DE and VATI leadership
- Foster HR V&A brand in the MU HR community, sourcing potential candidates when required
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 plus years of human resources or related experience, including specific experience in conducting and leading due diligence activities, data analysis, employee mobilization and enablement activities and managing global projects/programs
- High proficiency in compensation data analytics, understanding of various plan designs (including sales, annual incentives, equity plans, severance).
- Deep understanding of human resource processes such as: employee entry; engagement; performance; retention and exit programs
- Strong knowledge of Accenture’s business processes and policies
- Experience managing complex aspects of transitioning groups of employees, for example process re-engineering, Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE), culture, change management, integration
- Working knowledge of North America employment laws and potential impacts for transactions
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Experience leading and driving discussions with C-Level executives
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage self and others in a project environment
- Ability to influence team members, senior client leadership and 3rd party service providers towards desired outcomes
- Strong executive presence with high level of professionalism and confidence
- Strong oral and written communication, facilitation, relationship-building, and negotiation skills.
- Program Management skills in an environment that requires the ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing work plans and budgets
- Experience working within multifunctional teams such as finance, legal, tax, contract management, vendor management, payroll and information technology
- Flexibility and ability to work through change at a high pace
- Advanced degree in complimentary field, highly desirable
- Experience implementing and / or managing organizational change programs, strategic initiatives and global processes. This could include people transfer, communication management, stakeholder management or the alignment and integration of people
- Experience identifying lessons learned and process improvements to support continuous improvement
- Experience managing client relationships and service relationships
- Financial background/experience with demonstrated ability to identify financial impacts
- Experience with legal contract review/input
- Employment law experience/knowledge in Germany and other Europe countries
- Financial acumen
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Analytical skills
- Highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Versatile with a strong work ethic, comfortable dealing with uncertainty, strong client focus and the ability to produce high-quality work
- An ability to work with a diverse range of people or having had responsibility for small groups of people as part of larger and sometimes global and remote teams
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment (adjust on the go, meet last minute deadlines, schedule flexibility)
- Ability to build effective relationships while working virtually
- Mobility as required based on deals (~25%, dependent on deal cycle and need)
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
USA AZ - Phoenix
veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
USA FL - Jacksonville
Client Service Delivery Operations Team Lead (Jacksonville or Tampa)
veröffentlicht 2 Tage zurück
USA TN - Nashville
Client Service Delivery Team Lead (Nashville, Knoxville, TN or San Antonio, TX
veröffentlicht 2 Tage zurück
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.
Erfahre mehr über Accenture
Unsere über 500.000 Mitarbeitenden arbeiten jeden Tag für Kunden in über 120 Ländern daran, Technologie und menschliche Kreativität zu vereinen. Wir setzen auf Veränderung, um Mehrwert und gemeinsamen Erfolg zu schaffen – für Kunden, Mitarbeitende, Aktionäre, Partner und für die Gemeinschaft.