Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Support of cyber security systems integration efforts on large task orders supporting multiple government agencies
- Installing, configuring, and supporting COTS cyber security solutions within complex government agency operational and security environments
- Supporting data and software integration efforts across multiple sensor, database, and analytic platforms
- Coordinating with both ManTech and subcontractor resources spanning a range of disciplines from systems engineering and IT operations to testing and quality assurance
- Acting as the primary point of contact for support and integration-related issues relating to the flow of data into, within, and out of the CDM solution for multiple agencies
- Identifying areas for improvement and optimization within existing data interfaces and transport mechanisms as part of continuous improvement initiatives
- Conducting quality reviews for acceptance of new solutions into operations
- Working with engineering team to generate root cause analyses, update tickets, and resolve problems
- 4 years of experience in systems integration, operations support, or implementation activities in a hands-on capacity
- Experience with software development, integration with Object Oriented programming languages such as Java, Python and scripting experience with Powershell and/or Bash Intermediate experience and knowledge working with relational databases, understanding of SQL, and experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Hands-on Windows 2008 or more recent Server administration experience
- Hands-on IIS administration experience
- Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP experience Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word, and Excel Strong understanding and history of applying AGILE methodologies to teams and work stream
- Experience integrating, configuring or developing data management and enterprise reporting platforms in a Governance, Risk management and Compliance (GRC) solution environment for critical infrastructure
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
JOBS IN DEINER NÄHE
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
USA PA - Philadelphia
veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.