Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- 12+ years of IT-Infrasrtucture experience
- 5 years or more as a Lead VDI Systems Engineer or Chief Engineer on a Large-Scale Mission Critical System of Systems Development and Integration Program
- 5 years of experience managing team of 10-20 engineers
- Must Know Citrix PVS version 7.x or higher
- Recent hands on experience.
- Must have created golden images, have done updates using versioning, must be familiar with and have hands on experience doing PVS reverse imaging
- Must understand and can recite the entire PVS process workflow
- Must understand how Virtual Infrastructure tools work in PVS and how they bind to the NIC cards and the process for updating them
- Must possess a strong technical understanding of Windows infrastructure services (e.g. AD, GPO, CIFS, and DFS) within the enterprise
- Extensive experience in Microsoft operating systems, both workstation and server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication, probing and articulation skills
- Technical certifications – VMware VCP, Citrix CCP, Citrix CCE, Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
- Scripting (PowerShell, VB, etc.)
- Experience with Monitoring tools (Solarwinds, Splunk, ect.)
- MS SharePoint
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
JOBS IN DEINER NÄHE
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.