Resources Energy Industry Marketing Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: Washington, DC, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston
- Maintains the Energy content pipeline
- Develops, harvests and refreshes leading Energy client stories and credentials for use in enterprise marketing; sales enablement; analyst relations briefs; earnings calls, etc.
- Aids in the development of long-form content point of views, videos and podcasts
- Develops short-form content such as blogs by working with both subject matter experts and copywriters
- Create, manage and drive end to end story development and integrated content aligned to major business drivers
- Advocate for client experience
- Excel at the business operations needed to optimize the agile, on time and on budget delivery of agreed-upon outcomes.
- Embrace and enable an analytics mindset.
- Manage and motivate flexible, virtual project teams of marketing colleagues, writers, and agencies in an outcome-oriented environment.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
Education: College Degree
- Understanding of the full marketing arsenal of tools (SEO, productivity, etc.)
- Experience in Oil & Gas marketing is preferred
- Global perspective, understanding and interest in Oil and Gas industry
- Strong Content management skills
- Experience in managing the development of both long-form and short-form content (For example: blogs, Points of View, etc.), as well as editing and proofing
- Deep understanding of campaign driven marketing approaches
- Strong project management skills
- Strong budget management and metrics skills
- Marketing or Communication agency experience is preferred
Open-minded creativity skills
- Strong message development skills
- Excellent English oral and written communications skills, and strong presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently as well as integrate appropriately with other areas within Resources marketing and other Accenture Marketing & Communications areas
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Creative thinker, executive presence desired, be able to work with a variety of stakeholders, styles and functional groups
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
CALL TO ACTION
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsIL - Chicago,TX - Houston
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
JOBS IN DEINER NÄHE
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.