- Candidate must be willing to reside in/relocate to Nashville, TN for this role
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, or similar
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of professional experience (no degree + 12 years or Associate's Degree + 6 years)
- 1-2 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts.
- Must demonstrate competency on any OOP coding language (preferably Java).
- Working experience in coding on at least 1 project.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Ideally have experience with Informatica platforms or have application integration experience.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Knowledge and experience with JSON, XML, HTML Methods and building RESTful Services
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Knowledge of ETL tools and data integration
- Prior experience in application integration, ETL tools and data migration.
- Informatica Certification or training
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.