These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- Bachelor's degree in varied fields of studies or equivalent experience
- 7 years' experience in leadership experience managing multiple pursuits simultaneously
- 7 years' experience New Business Development and revenue generation
- 7 years' experience in market segmentation, product definition and positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy, and communications strategy development
- 7 years' experience Business Strategy Development including define, refine, test and implement strategic plans for various business units
- 7 years' experience modeling new revenue generation and growth in a multi-faceted business environment
- 5 years' experience leveraging data and analytics for quantitative analysis
- 5 years' experience of conceptual and working knowledge in applied agile thought
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
- Proven successful origination, deal shaping and excellence in delivery of large, complex digital transformation engagements from the ground up, for the C-suite
- Creativity and persuasiveness
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights to help clients realize trapped value
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.