Job Standort: GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, MN - Minneapolis, OH - Columbus, PA - Philadelphia, WI - Milwaukee
Regional Description: Midwest
Job-Referenz: 00411004 00411004_en
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 1 year hands on HCM/Finance/Student implementation experience OR Minimum 1 year of experience in Health or Public Service
• Minimum of 1 years demonstrated implementation/configuration experience with HR/Finance/Student systems
• Minimum of 2 years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
• Minimum of 1 years prior consulting experience
• Workday PM, HCM, Finance, Student or Integration certification*
• Previous experience working with Health, Education, State or Federal entities
• Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Primarily skilled in business process and industry mastery/experience
• Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
• Previous experience in software selection, vendor management*
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work with Health, Education, State or Federal entities
• Desire to be a part of a fast paced culture with a focus growing the business
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally—including 89 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and governments around the world—you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous paid time off, 401(k) match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits (insert appropriate link specific to country).
Starten Sie Ihre Suche hier: Geben Sie Jobtitel, Ausbildung, Berufserfahrung oder Standort ein
Werden Sie Teil unserer Talent Connection und erhalten Sie entsprechend Ihrem Profil passende Jobangebote. Folgen Sie unserem Karriere-Blog oder abonnieren Sie unseren Job-Alert, der Sie über passende Stellenangebote informiert.